Chapter 28 real world

"Ding - start upgrading,"

"The nutrient solution has been recovered,"

"The elevator has been activated,"

"The target's health status is good, heartbeat, normal, heart rate, normal, body temperature, normal..."

Gu Mang opened his eyes drowsily, and the dazzling white light hit his retinas, triggering a numbing pain.

Physiological tears accumulated in the corners of the eyes after realizing it, just like the chaos before Pangu opened the world, which makes people can't help but ask three philosophical questions:

who I am? where am I? What the hell is this place?

Where is Ruan Qiu? Where has his mistress gone...

"Hey, you kid is awake!"

"Yu Lin, don't scare him. The time ratio between the small world and the main world is different. He has lived there for hundreds of years. It is normal for him to be a little dazed. Just wait patiently and he will be fine."

Gu Mang blinked, his distant thoughts gradually came back to him, and his throat felt dry.

He said hoarsely: "Who are you? Who am I?"

Yu Lin, including Qi Yiyi who had just comforted Yu Lin, and the medical staff huffing and puffing around were all stunned.

Worri! Will this kid's memory disappear in the torrent of time and space when the dream world returns to the main world? ? ?

Yu Lin was excited on the spot: "Hey! Me, me, don't you recognize me? I..."

"I know you," Gu Mang seemed to be observing him carefully, "you are my son."

Yu Lin:...

711:...

Gu Mang smiled: "And I am your father."

"Gu Mang!"

Qi Yi hurriedly grabbed Yu Lin, but Gu Mang was still smiling and making faces. He almost couldn't hold Yu Lin back, and said with a smile: "Gu Mang has just come back, let him order."

"Who asked him to give in?" Gu Mang shook the clothes on his body, shook off the special nutrient solution that solidified after encountering the air, and smiled inexplicably, "He has never been able to beat me."

The only ones who can beat him are his wife, his female queen, and his Ruan Qiu.

Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu have been together in the Zerg world for hundreds of years. As an organization member, Gu Mang had a great time in the main world during his long vacation.

He took Ruan Qiu to travel around the universe when he had something to do. If his hands were itchy, he would just find a small desert star to explode for fun. The only regret was that Ruan Qiu's fighting power in that world was too great. How could Ruan Qiu be willing to really treat Gu Mang? Take action, so it just doesn't feel good to fight.

He promised Ruan Qiu not to marry another female attendant for a month and then go to the deserted star on the battlefield to plant a tree. In the end, he planted trees in the past hundred years.

Those trees also strived to do their best, and when they had roots, they dug into the ground, and gave birth to descendants and descendants. In the end, the entire desert star became an oasis planet with rich resources and a well-known reputation. It was even on the interstellar hot search at that time.

Later, Emperor Xiong abdicated, and Gu Mang was too lazy to succeed, so he gave the throne to Gu Yan, and he and Ruan Qiu continued to travel around the universe. In the end, traces of their love were left on almost every planet they could travel to.