Chapter 65 Kissed!

Ruan Qiu's hair was very soft. When Gu Mang touched his forehead, the hair fell on the back of his hand. It was a little itchy and wet with sweat. The skin under his hand felt hot, as if touching a piece of fire. Burn melted warm jade.

The man under his command grunted like a puppy. He was obviously dizzy with fever, but he gently rubbed Gu Mang's palm.

Xia Yu and several people on the side stared nervously, fearing that Ruan Qiu would suddenly wake up from coma and knock Gu Mang away.

Gu Mang raised his eyes. He used to be perceived as cold and indifferent, but it had never been so cold that it made Xia Yu feel chills in his bones.

He looked at Xia Yu who was stunned: "How long has he been having fever?"

Xia Yu was stunned and speechless.

In fact, he didn't know that Ruan Qiu had a fever. Ruan Qiu buried almost his whole head in his arms, revealing nothing and keeping silent. He didn't look like a sick person. He even thought Ruan Qiu was having a nervous breakdown again. Why are you so sulky?

Xia Yu looked at Ruan Qiu and then at Gu Mang. When he met Gu Mang's gaze, an inexplicable feeling of guilt arose spontaneously.

He felt strange, but he couldn't describe what it felt like at the moment. He explained the situation: "From today...I saw him come to class during morning self-study, and until now...he hasn't raised his head, nor has he Let people get closer..."

Gu Mang frowned even more tightly: "From morning to now?"

Xia Yu nodded, and everyone in the class began to look at them. They were all high school students, and they were serious about everything except class. They looked here curiously or inquiringly, but Xia Yu stared back one by one.

Gu Mang went to see how Ruan Qiu was doing. He was close and could see Ruan Qiu's face clearly, which was burning red. His chest, which used to rise and fall like a little lion when breathing, had become weak.

He couldn't tell whether Ruan Qiu had fainted or was asleep. He was anxious to help Ruan Qiu up, so he went to support Ruan Qiu's arm.

But he didn't expect that the arm would get strong from nowhere in the next second and swing him away with such force that Gu Mang's wrist turned red.

Ruan Qiu's eyelashes trembled and she couldn't open her eyes, mumbling something.

Gu Mang lowered his head and took a closer look, and heard someone muttering in a sticky voice: "Don't touch me...get away..."

Xia Yu couldn't hear what Gu Mang and the others were whispering, but he saw Gu Mang lowered his body and moved his lips next to Ruan Qiu's ear. He didn't know what he said. Then, like a magic trick, Ruan Qiu Eyes opened.

The eyes were opened as if the quilt had been lifted. The outside of the eye sockets were red, the inside of the eyes were also red, and even the nose was slightly red. They stared straight at Gu Mang, and Gu Mang's heart shivered as if he was watching. .

"Go to the infirmary," he said.

Ruan Qiu turned his head away from Gu Mang.

Gu Mang said to Ruan Qiu: "Take him to the infirmary."

Ruan Qiu's breath was suffocated, and his hands under the table suddenly tightened.

Xia Yu originally thought that Gu Mang would take Ruan Qiu to the infirmary, but he didn't expect that this job would fall on him. He nodded hurriedly, and just as he was about to lift Ruan Qiu's arm, he was pinned to the spot by that terrifying sight.