Chapter 47 Pack?

The atmosphere suddenly and eerily fell silent.

Yu Lin ate the buns silently, one bite after another, and a pimple formed on his cheek.

Qi Yiyi took a piece of salad with a fork and chewed it into his mouth, his eyes moving around between the three of them.

Gu Mang laughed out of nowhere, but Ruan Qiu's gaze on Yu Lin suddenly changed and he turned to look at Gu Mang.

Her eyebrows were lowered, but the corners of her eyes were raised, glaring at him, as if she had done something sorry for him. Her cold and white face turned red due to emotion, and she was holding her breath, like an aggressive cat.

How do you see it, how easy it is to offend.

Gu Mang endured it, but finally couldn't. He put his fist against his lower lip and laughed.

The depressed emotions before also disappeared along with the gurgling bubbles.

"...What are you laughing at?"

"Didn't you say you're not hungry?" Gu Mang tilted his head slightly and glanced at the salad on Ruan Qiu's plate, "Why are you here to eat?"

"Ha," Ruan Qiu hummed coolly, with an indifferent look that was very familiar to Qi Yiyi and Yu Lin.

"Does your family run the cafeteria? Do I need to ask you if I can come to eat whenever I want?"

coming!

Qi Yiyi and Yu Lin looked slightly stern.

Yu Lin quietly winked at Qi Yiyi and said in a breathy voice, "It's about to start again!"

Qi Yi rolled his eyes and whispered to Yu Lin in the same low voice: "If nothing else happens, based on the 297 previous fights, Gu Mang will taunt each other next. There is a 100% chance that the two of them will stir up the fire from the sky. If they have a big argument, there's an 80 percent chance that it will end in a physical fight, and a 20 percent chance that the organization manager will come and stop them."

So what will be the direction today?

Gu Mang smiled again, took the initiative to put the chicken legs on Ruan Qiu's plate, and said with a smile: "It's nothing. I think eating salad is not conducive to your recovery, so just eat this."

This time it wasn't just Qi Yiyi, Yu Lin's eyes widened and he was dumbfounded.

Just now, this guy was protecting this chicken leg as if he was protecting his own lifeblood. Good guy, he's waiting here for his little lover! No, why does he think Ruan Qiu is Gu Mang's little lover?

"Hey Gu Mang! I've carried a gun for you, and I've shed blood for you!"

Gu Mang glanced at his empty dinner plate and waved his hand: "Okay, you have nothing to do here, go and have some fun."

With tears in his eyes, Yu Lin took the dinner plate and left with Qi Yiyi. Before leaving, he went to the restaurant to buy chicken legs.

Gu Mang withdrew his gaze and looked at Ruan Qiu, who was staring at the chicken legs in a daze.

"Why don't you eat?"

"..." Ruan Qiu lowered his head lower, his slightly permed ears hidden in his black hair, and said duplicitously: "I have no appetite."

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows to tease him and raised his chopsticks in a gesture: "That's easy to say, then give it back to me..."

Ruan Qiu pulled the plate back to avoid Gu Mang's attack, then tied up the chicken legs with chopsticks and took a bite.