Chapter 24 Insect crystal

"All female officers and men in the army, obey the order and move forward!"

Gu Yan held a spear in his hand and stood at the front of the formation astride a horse. The Zerg horses were demonized alien species, as tall as two people, with deep purple eyes.

The Snow Beast King roared not far ahead, hundreds of meters away, his voice roaring, and the cracks in the desert star trembled and trembled because of this huge and ferocious species.

He rode a horse and patrolled at the front, scanning the army from top to bottom, and shouted in a vulgar and oppressive voice: "The whole army is moving forward. At the end of the battle, if I find that there is no blood on someone's spear, I will let him go." The wild dogs fucked his corpse!"

Gu Yan's response was the sound of gunshots, and thousands of female soldiers moved in unison.

But the reality is not always as expected. The snow beast rushes over. The alienated life form swoops towards the military female troops with manic hatred. This time the snow beast seems to be more menacing, taking countless lives in an instant.

Gu Mang was hiding in the corner of a building. He could clearly feel the vibrations of the snow beast not far away every time he raised his feet.

The alien snow beast is white in color and looks like a combination of a bear and a wolf. It has sharp claws and lives in groups. It has a bear-like body shape. It can stand on two feet or land on all fours and howl like a wolf.

Their only eyes are red, unlike the black-eyed snow beasts that are usually killed for meat.

He held the soft blade in his hand, his eyes glanced sharply at the giant beast not far away, and he licked his lips excitedly. The broken blade in his hand shone coldly.

Gu Yan had just pushed him into the camp in the safe zone, and he used this knife to cut a hole and sneak here quietly.

It had been too long since I had fought, and my hands were really itchy.

The system worriedly said: "Host, it's very dangerous here. The body of the male insect is not as strong as your original world. If you are hit even once, this body may die."

Gu Mang didn't care: "In this case, wouldn't it be good if we didn't get hit?"

He gripped the handle of the knife tightly and stared at the huge snow beast. Several young military females not far away had never seen such a monster before and were frightened to death. However, Gu Mang even had time. Open your mouth and laugh.

"If you don't practice anything in this world, you will definitely be laughed at by Ruan Qiu when you go back. It would be good to kill this snow beast and go back to do business."

This stupid and big thing should be the strongest alien species in Ruan Qiu's dream. Gu Mang turned the flower knife in his hand, squinted slightly, and observed carefully, looking for the weaknesses of the alien snow beast.

"I bet it's the eyes."

Just as the system said to wait for me to check it out, Gu Mang had already waited for the opportunity to rush out and slid to the wall of a camp through the snow. He lay down and did not let any military women see him.

Just kidding, if he is discovered by other military females at this time, as a male insect trapped in the battlefield and a prince, he will probably disturb the morale of the military females in this area, and then rush to send him to the euphemistically called safest place. The place.

But when had Gu Mang ever stood behind someone?

His weight in this world is very low, and he has less muscles than the main world. He cannot support too many wheel battles, so Gu Mang plans to throw the knife into the eyes of this stupid big thing and give it to the female soldiers. A reminder to attack its eyes.