Chapter 68 women's clothing

After the sports meeting is the stage play. Generally speaking, this activity is the last activity before the end of the semester.

Stage play performance is also a signature activity of Huashi No. 1 Middle School. Many high school students have found their talents because of this stage play activity. They have entered drama-related colleges and universities for further studies. Many popular actors are alumni of Huashi No. 1 Middle School. .

The stage play is a major event in Huashi No. 1 Middle School. It is comparable to the campus cultural festival held every five years. Every class must participate, and the winner is determined by a competition between a dozen classes.

This kind of activity is very free, and there are a lot of fancy things every year. Some of them have men pretending to be women and women pretending to be men, and some have class teachers joining in. The quality of the performances is very high.

The script drawn by the second class this time was "The Sally Family Fan", a very classic love drama and a very classic Cinderella story. The main protagonists are the male protagonist and the female protagonist.

Gu Mang originally thought that this kind of activity had nothing to do with him, but when it came time to vote for the male lead, Xia Yu was singing in front of him. The "number two" had the most votes, and almost the whole class voted for this number two.

From the whispers and laughter in the audience, Gu Mang felt something was wrong. Gu Mang originally thought that the number two was Ruan Qiu, but when he finally opened the door, he saw that his name was written on it.

The whole class burst into cheers and whistles continued.

Gu Mang:......

He really didn't expect these little troublemakers to be so good at playing, so he said helplessly: "I can't act."

Xia Yu blew a whistle: "Teacher, the results are already here, you can't deny them."

"Yeah yeah!"

"I think the teacher is the most handsome, and he will definitely be suitable for the role!"

Ruan Qiu also smiled and looked at Gu Mang on the stage with interest, wearing only a simple white shirt and black trousers.

The male protagonist's costumes are very beautiful, and his coat is decorated with sparkling sequins. He changes his clothes for every special performance. It's very gorgeous.

He wanted to see how Gu Mang looked in those clothes.

Seeing how enthusiastic these students were, Gu Mang had no choice but to agree.

Huang Yue suddenly stood up and said, "It's time to choose the heroine this time!"

Ruan Qiu stopped laughing.

Huang Yue instantly felt chilly. He felt that he had said the wrong thing again. He shrank his neck to suppress his strong desire to speak.

Indeed, the important role in the future is that of the heroine. This has become a problem in Class 2. After several rounds of voting, each girl's vote is almost the same. Moreover, the girls in Class 2 are all wild-type, with temperaments similar to those of women. The main character's aura was not suitable, and in the end we couldn't decide on a final heroine, so we had to put it on hold.

Finally, it was time to start rehearsals. Several candidates gathered in the rehearsal room, but the heroine still couldn't be decided.

The selection process was tight, and Gu Mang took over the roles with the three female lead candidates one by one. The three tough girls were like little birds in front of Gu Mang, stumbling and saying their lines with a red face.