Chapter 48 Choking

The school is very big, and Gu Mang has a hard time finding his way around. The road signs are also more convoluted. It is obviously a high school, but there are less than 3,000 students in it. The school's luxury is comparable to some famous universities.

After all the talk, I finally got stuck and came to the office. The director was a tall middle-aged man who looked very heroic. He had a spirit that most people of this age group didn't have. He didn't put on any airs when Gu Mang, a new teacher, came in. , stood up and shook hands with a smile.

"Ah, it's Teacher Gu...you're here." Director Liu smiled gently, hiding the astonishment in his eyes.

Even though I have seen this Teacher Gu on my resume, now that I have seen him in person, he looks just like a jade carving. It is so beautiful.

Gu Mang smiled, which made Director Liu startled again. He stretched out his hand to shake his hand, nodded and said, "Hello, Director Liu, I am Gu Mang."

He deliberately kept his hands lower when shaking hands. He was just starting out and a "newbie" couldn't put on too much airs in front of a director of this level.

The smile on Director Liu's face became thicker: "Mr. Gu, you are a young and talented person. I heard that you graduated from the Department of Mathematics of T University with a PhD at the age of 22 this year. You are the youngest doctorate in T University. Can Huashi No. 1 Middle School have you? It's such a wonderful arrival!"

Gu Mang smiled lightly: "Academics and teaching cannot be confused. It is my honor to come to Huashi No. 1 Middle School during my coaching career."

After several polite exchanges, Director Liu was obviously very satisfied with this talented and polite young teacher. He took Gu Mang to the tea room, sat down, and built the dragon well for Gu Mang with his own hands.

"Teacher Gu," Director Liu, who is in his forties, said with a somewhat embarrassed and sad look on his face, "you know that there is no shortage of teachers in Huashi No. 1 Middle School. The school specially hired you this time because I heard that you taught during your previous internship. Your style is sharp and ruthless, and all students will listen to you, and the class given to you this time is also a little special."

Gu Mang sat across from him calmly, thinking that the eighth grade of this class was Ruan Qiu's class.

Director Liu poured the first pot of Longjing tea onto the tea pet on the table. The aroma of the tea instantly filled the tea room. Director Liu shook his head and sighed: "This class...how should I put it? When the school was divided into classes, it was because of the Hua City. The students recruited in the school are all from the top middle schools across the country, or they are children with relatively deep family backgrounds, so the issue of experimental classes is not considered, and the classes are randomly assigned. It just so happens that this class is a thorn in the side... .a little bit more,"

"Teacher Gu, because of the atmosphere in the entire class, the class scores have also plummeted. In the latest monthly exam, the average score exceeded the school's history and was more than ten points lower than the lowest score since the school was founded."

Gu Mang was silent.

Director Liu thought that Gu Mang was frightened, so he poured the last pot of Longjing tea into Gu Mang's cup, and then made some amends and said, "But Teacher Gu, the number one in the whole school is in this class."

There is no need to guess this time, it is 800% Ruan Qiu's class.

Thinking of Ruan Qiu who blocked him at the door just now, Gu Mang felt a little puzzled. It seemed that Ruan Qiu at that time was different from the Ruan Qiu the system told him. Apart from anything else, he was actually a disciplinary committee member. How could he be so different... It should be Not much worse, right?