Chapter 112 Butterfly

It was getting late, and this carnival night for the upper-class animals would most likely last until the latter half of the night.

Gu Mang had no intention of staying here any longer, and took his little mother back to the hotel with her face full of tears.

The front desk lady in Hawaii had blond hair. Even though it was late at night, she had the perfect professional smile of a five-star hotel. She spoke fluent English: "Sir, how many rooms can I book?"

Gu Mang glanced at Ruan Qiu, who was still crying in his arms, and said with a smile: "Book a room."

The man in his arms visibly stiffened.

The young lady's expression remained unchanged and she pointed out several room types to Gu Mang.

The two of them passed by the rest area on the way to the hotel elevator. Gu Mang took a glass of milk with a calm expression. Ruan Qiu, whose face had not turned red since just now, kept looking around and said, "I'm going to book a room with a man soon." His guilty conscience was completely written on his face.

Gu Mang said: "What's wrong? Don't want to book a room?"

Ruan Qiu was looking at the coffee machine in a daze, and when he heard this, he turned around suddenly: "No..."

Gu Mang: "Well, that means living in the same room is too crowded."

Ruan Qiu anxiously leaned next to Gu Mang and looked at the person eagerly: "I never said that, I, I just..."

He stopped talking.

In fact, Ruan Qiu just wanted to tell Gu Mang that it was actually his first time that the back was clean, but he didn't know if Gu Mang believed it or not. What was more likely was that Gu Mang might not even care.

Then what he said would only attract laughter.

After the milk was finished, the hot drink machine made a beeping sound.

Gu Mang didn't wait for Ruan Qiu's reply, nor did he force anyone to say anything. He turned and walked towards the elevator.

Ruan Qiu followed, his eyes fell on Gu Mang's broad back, he blinked and his face turned red again.

The elevator went up level by level, and as the numbers got higher and higher, Ruan Qiu felt uneasy again.

What's there to think about?

Ruan Qiu bit her lip and squeezed her hands tightly to prevent herself from being so nervous.

In fact, he always knew that Gu Mang just treated him as a plaything. Who would be sincere about a dirty stone.

Even if Gu Mang only likes his body, likes to give him kisses, like to kiss him, likes to hug him and play with him, Ruan Qiu feels that he has taken advantage of him, as if he had a rare lucky dream.

Even the black color that greets me after waking up from a dream has become like a reward.

However, I still couldn't help but want to go a little too far and let the young master treat me with even a little more sincerity.

Ruan Qiu unconsciously rubbed his neck, and frowned in self-disgust when he touched the scar covering the hickey.

Forget it, don't make the young master dirty too.

"What are you doing standing still?"

Ruan Qiu was surprised. The elevator had already reached the 24th floor. He followed it up with steps. The carpet in the corridor was very thick and sound-absorbing. There was no one in the corridor. The sound insulation of each room was very good, so no sound could be heard.