Chapter 94 grow up

The hospital is a newly built branch of the city hospital. It is located in a very secluded place, a bit far from the city. It was not even five o'clock when Gu Mang went there.

The scenery here is pretty good. He walked around the back woods and looked at the scenery. He didn't know who built a small house not far away. It looked quite private. After walking around, it was only five o'clock. .

The doctor's words were all clichés, such as what should be cultivated and what should be operated on. Gu Mang was getting tired of listening to the chattering back and forth after so many years of treating illnesses.

But the difference is that this doctor is really good at it. He has had quite a few correctional patients. The doctor said in bird language that there are many familiar doctors in the United States. The position where Gu Mang's injury was injured was just right. Those doctors He is an expert in treating wrist bones.

Gu Mang thought to himself, put away the list and walked back.

"What is the success rate of the operation?"

The system analyzed it: "It is estimated to be 80%, but the system can be adjusted, and there will be no problem 100%."

Gu Mang nodded, and then his cell phone rang. As soon as he opened it, Manager Liu's voice almost exploded in his ears.

"You brat, let me go to the hospital!! Where have you been?"

Gu Mang was puzzled: "You went to the hospital? What's wrong?"

Manager Liu: "Hurry up and check the hot searches on Weibo!"

The number one most searched item is: [Gu Mangbo | Cai]

Gu Mang:? ? ?

If he didn't just go out to the hospital, why would he bet on him?

He clicked on the entry and saw that a Weibo account that had obviously just been registered posted a blog post with several pictures. It was clearly a photo of Gu Mang who had just gone to the grove behind the hospital. Because of the angle, it appeared that Gu Mang was very close to the hidden little house, as if he had just come out.

The accompanying article above claims that that small house is the center for e-sports betting. There is solid evidence for this. It is said that e-sports betting of all sizes is started here, including those discovered before. The pile of fallen horses was the gambling lair. Anyway, after looking over and over again, even Gu Mang felt that it was right.

Manager Liu became anxious and became an ant in the hot pot: "Why don't you say anything? Come back and discuss it quickly. How to deal with the public relations? Now the comments on Weibo have exploded!"

There was no sign of urgency on Gu Mang's face, and he walked back from the hospital gate leisurely: "What's the hurry? What's for dinner?"

Manager Liu pinched people like crazy.

Gu Mang has already sat back in the car. Not only is he not in a hurry on the outside, but he is really not in a hurry on the inside. He even wants to laugh. He who is clean will be cleansed himself. Can he be slapped with trouble for something he has never done?

This matter was quite interesting. Gu Mang asked himself that he had never made an enemy with anyone in the circle, and he didn't know who was so bored that he would give him a shit.

He even had time to read the comments:

【? I would rather believe that I am blind]

[Oops, I said that Mang Shen is the second person in e-sports, no one dares to say that he is the first, right? You're not going to do these things, are you? Totally doing more harm than good? 】