Chapter 43 bayonet

The feeling of suffocation crept up one by one along his heart, Gu Mang's breathing began to become difficult, and his pale and bloodless face gradually turned red.

He could have chosen to control the vines to fight back, but he didn't.

Until the air was so thin that he couldn't gather a single breath, and his vision turned black, the restraint in his throat suddenly loosened. Gu Mang leaned against the cold and rough wall, and slid down unbearably, lowering his head in shame. Coughing.

During this period, Gu Mang was running around using his powers. The base was in dire need. Growing crops and orchards every day had consumed almost all of his energy. Not to mention that there was still the central side to take care of, and the amount of powers used every day was basically the same. They are all in a state of exceeding the standard, the body is losing weight day by day, and it is already at the end of its strength.

Ruan Qiu wanted to grab his throat again, but when he saw Gu Mang hunched over and fell to the ground, coughing so violently, a complicated meaning flashed in his eyes.

When Gu Mang raised his head, he put on his sarcastic smile again and said condescendingly: "What? I am your young master at the base and provide you with good food and drink every day. How come your body is getting worse and worse?" The worse it gets? It's really useless."

Gu Mang's eyes were half covered by the broken hair on his forehead. He didn't speak, he just raised his head persistently and looked at Ruan Qiu's face quietly.

Within a few months, Ruan Qiu seemed to be a completely different person. His hair was longer and scattered around his head. He had the same facial features. In the past, when he looked at him as pure and flawless as black water, he could only rely on his warm and soft eyes. , now as sharp as a knife, with awe-inspiring momentum.

Gu Mang had only seen Ruan Qiu like this when fighting the boss in the main world.

The gaze cast on Gu Mang was like a thorn in the flesh, causing Gu Mang to feel pain in his heart.

Why does it hurt like this?

Gu Mang's fair neck was still stained with red marks. He was obviously free of restraints, but he was a little out of breath.

"say."

The two words seemed to be squeezed out from between the teeth, and Ruan Qiu stared at him with an impatient look, his eyes a little white and vicious, like a leopard staring at its prey.

Gu Mang tugged at the corner of his mouth, and then he spoke, his voice was rough and hoarse: "You have remembered..."

"Remembered? Yes, I did."

Ruan Qiu immediately replied sarcastically: "I remembered it all, I remembered it all - or what do you want me to think of?"

He lifted Gu Mang's collar and looked at each other with hatred like a knife piercing Gu Mang's heart: "Is it because you remembered that you injected me with drugs before and turned me into such a monster now? Or are you playing some kind of emotional game with me, tricking me into being your boyfriend after amnesia? Or are you going to lie to me like a fool again when you return to the base and continue to experiment on me, or..."

He gasped, and the last sentence was cut off in the middle, but he took a deep breath and shouted in a loud and almost sad voice: "You tricked me into the woods, tricked me into waiting for you, and then threw me away without looking back. Over there??"

Gu Mang looked at him quietly. Although he was obviously physically weak, his eyes were still as calm and tolerant as before.

Ruan Qiu couldn't help but blush when he saw Gu Mang like this. His eyes were scarlet, and the horns on his head were still very long. He clasped his hands tightly around Gu Mang's neck and warned him word by word: " I'll let you speak."