Chapter 34 I'm afraid

Early the next morning, before everyone in the camp got up, Gu Mang lit the bonfire in the camp. He was worried that the situation like last night would happen again, so he only heated some cans.

The two of them were cooking peacefully next to the campfire, and the mist was slowly lighting up in the forest. The zombies were not active at this time, so they felt quite comfortable in the midst of the chaos.

It was at this moment that Liu Yan opened the door of his tent and saw Gu Mang sitting by the fire. An obviously inhuman monster was sitting not far away. He was yawning with his mouth open. The two The rows of pointed teeth are fangs, which are obviously sharper than the blade.

Seeing these so early in the morning was so exciting that his face suddenly turned pale.

The shadow of the zombie wolf last night had not passed over him, not to mention the way the monster tore apart zombies outside the restaurant that day was still vivid in his mind. The disdain and trauma of Ruan Qiu who had been boasting about Ruan Qiu's incompetence a few days ago was completely gone. He trembled with sexual excitement and couldn't help shouting: "Ah!! He, this, why is this monster here?"

When Liu Yan shouted, the two protagonists at the center of the incident calmly ignored it. Instead, they shouted out to Yang Yi and Huang Lili. The two came out with confused faces. When they saw Ruan Qiu, they both had frightened expressions on their faces.

Yang Yi suppressed his fear and asked cautiously: "Gu, Brother Gu, why did he..."

"Ah," Gu Mang baked the can without paying much attention, wrapped it in a towel and tore open the opening, "Ruan Qiu will return to the base with us from today on."

As if he was saying that the weather was nice, he handed the can to the beautiful monster with sharp mouth and sharp teeth with his round-jointed hand. The monster opened its mouth like a thorn, and "crunched" the meat in the can directly with it. The iron sheets were bitten into the mouth and swallowed.

Liu Yan was frightened as he looked at the ground, his hand already holding the handle of the knife.

The little succubus chewed it in her mouth, eating it as easily as eating watermelon. The tip of her tail with a red heart rubbed the back of Gu Mang's hand aggrievedly: "No...it doesn't taste good..."

Not as delicious as the sweet one I had last night.

Gu Mang patted Ruan Qiu's tail: "The first one?"

"...Don't do anything you don't want to do..."

Ruan Qiu retracted her tail aggrievedly, waving it rhythmically for a while, then gently buried her head in Gu Mang's knees and stopped moving.

The other three people were stunned.

Huang Lili didn't think much about it, "Well, isn't that very good? Well, Ruan, Ruan Qiu, he is so powerful..."

Halfway through her words, she realized something was wrong and stopped talking.

Yes, this monster is a mutation of Ruan Qiu. It was too risky for them to have such a big holiday with Ruan Qiu before.

Yang Yi looked troubled: "Brother Gu, is it really safe?"

Liu Yan sneered again and again: "Have you never thought about what you did to Ruan Qiu before? Why did he catch you as soon as he mutated? I think he was ambushing you and looking for opportunities to eat you, right?"

Ruan Qiuben didn't even bother to look at these people. His eyes lit up when he heard this, and he praised him in his heart for being quite smart.

Liu Yan: "Anyway, I don't agree."