Chapter 106 his taste

Ruan Qiu's face, which was slightly red after seeing Gu Mang's appearance, suddenly turned red when he heard Gu Jing's words.

He twisted his clothes, turned around and retracted to Gu Jing's arm: "Master, can you stop here? Everyone is watching..."

Gu Jing's eyes were sharp and he didn't say anything, he just looked at Ruan Qiu.

Ruan Qiu looked at him, already a little desperate, but still begged with the last glimmer of hope: "Master..."

Gu Jing's face suddenly turned ugly.

Ruan Qiu openly disobeyed his orders in public, which stung the deepest part of his heart that was sensitive to inaction.

But although Gu Jing is Gu Jing, no matter what he thinks in his heart, his expression remains unchanged.

Ruan Qiu saw him smiling, but the words that touched his ears made him feel cold all over:

"Stinky bitch," the voice was so vicious, as if a demon from hell was holding his hand and making it difficult for him to breathe, "You stinky dog can't understand human language today? Just one more nonsense." I'll let a dog take your virginity tonight."

Ruan Qiu's lips trembled, he knew that Gu Jing always told the truth.

This man is a lunatic. He has no special abilities, so he tries to use other methods to humiliate him. Beating and punishing him to the point of kneeling is a small thing, but those weird toys are what Ruan Qiu can't bear the most.

Especially after Gu Jing played with all the toys he could play with, Ruan Qiu still had the idea of ​​escape, but if he showed anything that dissatisfied him, Gu Jing would be very interested. The ground threatens him with something even more disgusting.

There were several times when Gu Jing was about to send him out to play with people and animals, but it was Ruan Qiu who knelt on the ground and tried his best to please Gu Jing to change his mind. That was the first time Ruan Qiu shed tears in front of Gu Jing.

Ruan Qiu came to his senses and realized that he had violated Gu Jing's taboo.

His sense of shame has long been lost, and his face has been ripped off to the bone in the eyes of these upper class people. Is there anything he can't do?

Ruan Qiu didn't know how he walked in front of Gu Mang. He suppressed the shame and wished that he was transparent now.

If I had to choose one, a scarf would be better...

He asked Gu Mang, his voice as soft as a feather falling: "Master, can you lower your head a little?"

He was not tall enough, and he would not be able to reach Gu Mang if he took off his scarf with his mouth.

Gu Mang lowered his eyelashes and looked at him for a while.

Ruan Qiu didn't wait for a response, his head lowered to the ground, and waves of numb panic engulfed him.

The young master must think he is disgusting. He has no sense of shame. One second he can be caressed by Gu Mang, and the next second he is asking for everything Gu Jing wants like a dog...

Yes, who would allow a dirty rag to stain clean citrus cedar?

"——What are you standing there for?"

Ruan Qiu was startled, but saw that Gu Mang had already bowed slightly to him.

The scarf that was still stained by the snow outside was right in front of him, making the fragrance of Gu Mang's body fill the cold winter air, and his neck was looming hidden in the scarf.