Chapter 15 rainy night

Gu Mang came back very late.

Otherwise, that doctor was too nagging, because it was Gu Yan who found him. He was a retired military doctor who had been taking care of military females on the front line all year round. There was probably a male who hadn't seen one in eight hundred years. Looking at Gu Mang Sometimes his eyes were flashing like a car, and he kept talking endlessly, sometimes talking about his medical skills, and sometimes talking about his extraordinary years on the battlefield.

It was not until night suddenly fell, and there was a burst of electric current, and the room fell into darkness, that Gu Mang realized that there was a power outage and it was getting dark.

"Why is there a power outage..." Doesn't it mean that the level of civilization in the Zerg world is comparable to that of the main world? Why did a power outage happen within a few days of coming here?

Gu Yan frowned and made a phone call. After a while, he turned to Gu Mang and said, "It rained heavily outside, the electric switch was flooded, and for some reason all the power stored in the generator was leaked."

The doctor also thought it was extremely evil: "The last time I encountered such a heavy rain was decades ago. I think back then——"

"Come on," Gu Mang rolled his eyes. He didn't care about the rain. He only cared about the prescribed medicine. He quickly put it on Ruan Qiu when he got back. He was so anxious.

As for why he was anxious, Gu Mang didn't bother to think about it. He probably couldn't wait for Ruan Qiu to compete with him with real swords and guns after he recovered.

There has been no fighting in this world for too long, and my hands are itchy.

"Give me the stuff and let's go."

The doctor looked disgraced and took out the ointment and gauze: "Apply it and change it every other day."

Gu Mang packed up his things and asked, "Is there anything I need to pay attention to these days? Are there any taboos?"

When the doctor and Gu Yan heard this, they were both stunned. Such an expensive medicine that can cure blindness can be used by people other than the royal family. It is a blessing that that person will never be able to cultivate in several lifetimes. Who cares about taboos? Not taboo.

The doctor shook his head: "No, just remember to change it on time and don't get it wet."

Gu Mang took the ointment and left without looking back. Gu Yan hesitated for a moment, but finally followed him: "I'll give it to you."

"No need," Gu Mang said in his heart that he was not a child, "Also, call me Brother Huang."

The matter of Ruan Qiu's blindness was settled, and Gu Mang also liked Gu Yan a lot.

Gu Yan said with a stinky face: "It's impossible, just wait until the next life."

Gu Mang laughed in his heart, thinking that he would not have time to play with you in the next life, and would have gone back to the main world to enjoy himself.

It was pitch black outside, with occasional heavy rain mixed with crackling thunder and lightning, and a few flashes of purple light, reflecting the dark distance of the dark city, which looked really scary.

Gu Mang lowered his head and looked at his head. There was no internet at all. The network grid was pitch black.

Inexplicably, he had a very unknown, very ominous premonition in his heart.

Gu Yan turned on the temporary light source, and the two of them boarded the starship. Gu Yan sent Gu Mang to the palace with the purpose of sending Gu Mang home.