Chapter 95 blasphemous

Ruan Qiu finally found the medicine box and ran over in a hurry, but saw that Gu Mang had already stood up and walked towards him. He pressed the top of Ruan Qiu's hair with one hand and easily knocked him off his feet.

Ruan Qiu followed the person's hand in confusion, followed it a few steps in confusion, and raised his head in confusion: "Captain?"

He shook his head again and shook Gu Mang's hand off, nervously pulling at Gu Mang's clothes to see the injury on his shoulder, "Captain, does it still hurt?"

"It never hurts in the first place," Gu Mang said helplessly, "Go back to the room and tell you something."

Ruan Qiu opened his eyes slightly, as if he heard something he couldn't believe.

Ruan Qiu didn't know if there was anything he couldn't say to everyone in the living room and needed to go back to the room, but he was happy as long as he was in the same room with Gu Mang.

Back in the house, he clung to Gu Mang's arm and opened the medicine box. He had everything he needed, including iodine, cotton swabs, gauze, scissors, and medical knives and disinfectant. Gu Mang felt very frightened and didn't know what to do for him. It's like surgery.

He watched Ruan Qiu put them out and then couldn't use them. He looked at himself helplessly and smiled.

Ruan Qiu blushed at the laughter and scratched his head uncomfortably.

Gu Mang sighed softly and put away those miscellaneous things.

He knew that Ruan Qiu, a fool, didn't even care about the many oozing wounds on his body. How could a person who didn't know how to deal with or care for himself when he was injured be expected to bandage others skillfully?

He directed: "Take out the cotton swab first and open the bottle of iodophor."

Ruan Qiu did as he was told, making every movement lightly and delicately. He carefully dipped the cotton swab in iodine, and then applied it little by little on Gu Mang's arm.

Gu Mang didn't care about this small injury, and he didn't feel any pain at all. After all, it wasn't serious, and it was just a little bloodshot.

But suddenly, and he didn't know what he was thinking, he gasped, frowned and said "tsk".

Ruan Qiu was startled and quickly put down the cotton swab.

"Captain, does it hurt?"

Gu Mang blinked and nodded slowly: "It seems to be a little more painful than expected."

Ruan Qiu felt heartbroken. He frowned and looked at the cotton swab reproachfully, as if blaming the cotton swab for being too hard for Gu Mang's pain.

Gu Mang looked a little funny. He was just about to stop teasing Ruan Qiu when he saw the child threw away the cotton swab, walked into the bathroom with a disinfectant bottle, washed his hands, and said to Gu Mang: "Captain, I'll do it for you with my hands." Take medicine."

As if she was afraid that Gu Mang wouldn't believe it, Ruan Qiu added, "My, my hands are very soft and won't hurt."

Gu Mang was stunned when he heard himself say "Okay."

Ruan Qiu sat next to Gu Mang again and dipped his fingers into the iodophor solution. This time he was more nervous than last time. He looked at Gu Mang's wound as solemnly and sacredly as if he were looking at a treasure displayed in a museum.

Gu Mang looked at Ruan Qiu's expression and found it funny, but he couldn't laugh anymore the next second.

The fingers were placed on the bleeding wounds, and the wounds were burning with iodophor. The fingers themselves were light and soft, like thin threads, attached in thin strands, with a coolness, the exchange of hot and cold, and a wonderful touch along the way. The spinal cord jumped to the back of his head, making Gu Mang tremble uncontrollably.