Chapter 8 nightmare

Gu Mang looked down at the bouquet of roses and was stunned.

In the past, if someone had told him that Ruan Qiu would blush and give him roses one day, Gu Mang would directly call this person a fool, then laugh from early morning to sunset, and then go to Ruan Qiu to talk about this. After that, he was beaten violently by Ruan Qiu.

But this happened.

Even though Gu Mang was filled with anger, he couldn't get angry at this time.

He felt dumbfounded and asked the system: "Can the things in the small dream world be preserved?"

System Master: "Hey, everything in the small world is just a dream of Mr. Ruan Qiu. After waking up from the dream, everything will disappear~"

Gu Mang was stunned and asked: "...What about memory? After that guy wakes up, will he also forget everything in the small dream world?"

The system queried for a while.

A few minutes later, the system affirmed: "Yes, host. After waking up, Mr. Ruan Qiu will forget all the memories of the dream. In other words, nothing in the small world of the dream will leave any trace."

Gu Mang didn't know what he felt in his heart, and was stunned for a moment.

He knew that 80% of the things in the small dream world could not be taken back, but he did not expect that he could not even retain the memories.

At that moment, he felt an unpleasant sense of loss. He deliberately ignored it, shrugged with regret on the surface, and said to the system in his heart:

"That's such a pity. If I could take things back, I would definitely take this bouquet of roses with me and hang them in Ruan Qiu's office when I get back."

No, these flowers must be dried, made into specimens, and hung on the key chain forever to laugh at him.

system:...

Ruan Qiu didn't get a response for a long time. He lowered his eyes visibly and even lowered the hand holding the flower slightly: "Your Highness...don't you like it?"

Gu Mang smiled, took the flower, and said, "Of course I like it."

Ruan Qiu immediately raised the corners of his mouth and smiled sweetly.

Gu Mang rubbed Ruan Qiu's head, feeling that the old enemy in the small dream world was really stupid and cute, but it was just a limited edition.

The latter was stunned for a moment when he was touched. He blushed and plucked up the courage to respond gently and nuzzled.

Gu Mang put away the flowers, thought of the spirit ball he got back, and said, "Follow me, I'll show you something."

Ruan Qiu nodded immediately. Because he was blind, he paused for a while and listened attentively to the direction of Gu Mang's footsteps. Fortunately, his five senses were sharp and he followed the sound step by step.

But after walking less than ten steps, the footsteps stopped.

Ruan Qiu's pupils blurred for a moment, and his heart dropped like a weight, thinking that he was stupid and had lost sight of His Royal Highness.

He blinked his dull black eyes and looked around helplessly. Before he could muster the courage to ask, his palms suddenly felt warm.

The hand that he had only touched a few times but was extremely familiar held him firmly.

Ruan Qiu froze suddenly.

He never seemed to get used to holding His Highness the Prince's hand.

A low voice came from above, with a trace of imperceptible self-blame, saying: "What? Does it hurt you?"