Chapter 52 escape

A large group of seven or eight teenagers came to the bar. The waitress at the front desk smiled slightly and handed them the deck cards without even taking a deposit.

A few people sat down in the outfield and were just discussing whether to open a private room. A handsome man in his thirties came over and rubbed Xia Yu's head. He scolded with endearing words: "What a stinky boy. He doesn't study well." He will run towards me!"

Xia Yu exaggeratedly covered his head and yelled: "Uncle, uncle, why don't you let me play with Ruan Qiu more all day long? I'm here with him!"

Ruan Qiu resisted the urge to roll her eyes at Xia Yu and called out, "Uncle."

When they were little, they often called each other's relatives the same name.

Xia Jiu smiled kindly at Ruan Qiu, then turned around and gave Xia Yu another headache: "You brat, why don't you urinate in the mirror and look at your bad score? Ruan Qiu scores you as much as I see you every day." I've never seen you as good as others even when I'm stuck with them!"

He concluded: "When you lose all your family property, go work as a driver for Xiaoqiu to support yourself!"

Xia Yu hummed in response, saying this every time they met, and he was tired of hearing it.

He knew deeply that his brother-in-law just said what he said, and he listened as soon as he listened. The past was the past, and it was all just talk.

Everyone is innocent in their hearts. With their family background, even if Xia Yu fails in the exam, he will still be able to eat and drink well for the rest of his life. What's more, Xia Yu is the youngest in their family and has more responsibilities than the eldest son like Ruan Qiu. One in the sky and one on the earth.

For him, being able to become good friends with Ruan Qiu is a great contribution to his family.

"Uncle, what time does silver start dancing?"

Xia Jiu raised his eyebrows: "You are so good but you don't want to imitate——"

Xia Yu shushed his uncle and coaxed him to come down. He asked diligently: "Uncle, just let me have fun today. What time does it open? And why did he come to Hua City? Wasn't he always in City A before? "

Xia Jiu glanced at his watch, "Come on - I don't know how he got here. He always wears a mask on stage. Why do you want to reveal his identity?"

"I'm just curious." Xia Yu ordered drinks for the brothers present, then walked over and asked Ruan Qiu, "Why are you so dazed?"

Ruan Qiu had a sudden premonition that something unimaginable would happen next.

He shook his head: "Let's have a glass of Boget prepared by Cass, without the liqueur."

Cass at the bartender raised his eyebrows and smiled, with all kinds of drinks in his hand dazzling the ground.

After a while, everyone's drinks were mixed. Cass gave the rest of the bartending task to other bartenders and personally delivered "Poget". He was wearing a close-fitting suit today, with a sense of uniform temptation. Jiner, twisting and turning her waist, deliberately pressed against Ruan Qiu's ear when delivering the wine, deliberately letting Ruan Qiu smell the Di Ao perfume on her body.

Ruan Qiu felt an extremely inferior smell entering his nose.

"Young Master Ruan, your..."

"Crash-"

The bartender was splashed with the Boget he had mixed and stood there blankly.

"Get out." Ruan Qiu pressed his twitching temples.