Chapter 39 kiss

What to do? What to do? What to do?

Ruan Qiu was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, sliding off the sheets and spinning around the room like a top.

Gu Mang will definitely blame him when he wakes up. It's not impossible not to want him!

His eyes moved around like a fan on the highest setting, scanning the room for everything that might be useful, and finally settled on the Encyclopedia.

correct! He had seen a strange spell called "hypnosis" when he was studying the "Encyclopedia" to study human knowledge! Just shake the watch and snap your fingers, and all the hypnotized people will listen to him!

Ruan Qiu ran to the cabinet and jumped, took out the linked list on the top, and opened the "Encyclopedia" to the hypnosis page. Then he ran and jumped on the bed like a tiger rushing for food. Gu Mang's eyelashes trembled and he looked like he was about to wake up!

Ruan Qiu sat astride Gu Mang, looked down at Gu Mang, gathered all his energy, clenched the watch in his hand, and waited attentively for Gu Mang to open his eyes.

Gu Mangben was so confused and irritable in his dream that he put something soft on his mouth for no reason. Later he found that the thing greatly relieved his fever and pain, and made him feel much better. Unfortunately, he didn't eat enough. Gone.

He felt his body sink, and lazily opened his eyelids. What he saw was the little succubus staring at him nervously, with a golden chain watch dangling in front of his eyes.

What are you doing?

I saw Ruan Qiu holding the chain watch and shaking it regularly in the center of Gu Mang's eyes. He tilted his head and read a book and muttered: "Continue... Next, please breathe easily, you have entered a deeper, deeper..." Relaxed state. Food from the outside world begins to slowly stay away..."

Gu Mang was even more confused. Is this some new treatment method?

Ruan Qiu shook his watch nervously and regularly: "You keep hearing my voice, and slowly you will only hear my voice. Other sounds will be far away from you. You will be more focused. After five seconds, you will Fall into a state of obedience and only listen to me!"

After saying the last word, Ruan Qiu breathed a long sigh of relief and looked at Gu Mang expectantly.

Gu Mang glanced at the "Encyclopedia" in Ruan Qiu's hand:...

Should I say it or not, in this world, his wife is so stupid that she is a little cute. Is she learning hypnosis from an encyclopedia? How to learn cooking without using chemistry books.

Thinking of that bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge, ah, maybe I really learned it from a chemistry book.

Meeting Ruan Qiu's expectant gaze, Gu Mang couldn't bear it. At the same time, he was quite curious about what Ruan Qiu would say. He looked straight at the dial, expressionless, as if he was really hypnotized.

"Yes, it works!"

Ruan Qiu shouted excitedly, which stung Gu Mang's ears and almost stopped him.

The little succubus was so excited that she hurriedly placed the "Encyclopedia" on the bed as if it was a treasure. She was so happy that it almost slipped off Gu Mang's lap. She hurriedly resumed the posture of hanging the dial, and was a little stunned in place.

He also doubted that hypnosis would work. It worked this time, but he didn't know what to say.

"Well......"

Ruan Qiu relaxed her body, smiled comfortably, and lay boldly on Gu Mang, freely absorbing the scent of his neck, which was wet and sticky.

After thinking for a while, he twisted the wet hair on Gu Mang's forehead around his fingertips.