Chapter 78

I advise you not to cherish your gold-threaded clothes; I advise you to cherish your youth (The Three Worlds Ended)

It's late autumn, and even during the day the sun isn't too hot, but it's still bright enough.

Ruan Qiu woke up in the chaos of autumn.

The first reaction was that my mind was spinning, flooding into the terrifyingly real dream last night; the second reaction was that I felt warm all over my body, which was a bit strange.

Obviously before, my limbs would feel cold when I woke up...

Ruan Qiu squirmed, opening his eyes like a furry animal after hibernation, and what he saw was a thin and white lower jaw.

His brain just shut down.

"...Are you awake?" Gu Mang woke up naturally after Ruan Qiu opened his eyes. He rubbed the back of Ruan Qiu's head, "Are you hungry? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?"

"You..." Ruan Qiu's breathing became rapid, "Why are you here?"

He looked at Ruan Qiu's silly look and smiled: "Where would I be if I weren't here?"

Ruan Qiuru was struck by lightning. He jumped up in shock, touched his face, tugged at his hair, and then carefully touched Gu Mang's face. Feeling the warmth in his hands, his eye circles suddenly turned red.

"You..." He sniffed: "Why... I thought you..."

Gu Mang pulled the person into his arms, felt the slight trembling of the person in his arms, and hugged him tighter: "The surgery and chemotherapy were successful before, but I was very weak at that time, so I was recuperating there for several years. I went back to continue my degree so that I could come back and be worthy of you...I'm sorry for making you worry."

In fact, he hid a part of his heart and made many things superficial. After all, gastric cancer is not a minor disease. I remember when he just saved his life, the old American doctor was so scared that he could speak Chinese, but he looked so thin in the mirror. The appearance of neither human nor ghost is very unsuitable for returning to China as Bai Yueguang.

While he was there, he would run from the hospital's gym to the rehabilitation room and laboratory every day. At the same time, he was also learning about Ruan Qiu's situation in the country. He would not come back until the dust settled and everything was settled.

Ruan Qiu shook his head. He slightly arched his body and got into Gu Mang's arms. He checked Gu Mang's whole body like a ball of slime. When he touched the limbs and the thin outer layer of muscles, there was no reaction. Waiting When he saw the traces of surgery on Gu Mang's abdomen, tears fell down without any warning.

"Does it hurt?" Ruan Qiu kept touching the wound there, tears falling down, pitiful.

Gu Mang smiled, he didn't feel any pain at all. During surgery and chemotherapy, the system applied for him to be exempted from pain and prescribed pain shielding.

"Stop crying," Gu Mang held up Ruan Qiu's chin and looked at him with sad eyes, holding his little head in his palm.

"Now that I can live to be a hundred years old, let's apply for a marriage certificate tomorrow, okay?"

Will this make you happy?

The next day was a beautiful and sunny day.

Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu came to the Civil Affairs Bureau. There seemed to be not many people getting married today. Not far from the Civil Affairs Bureau was a makeup workshop, and a young man was soliciting customers in the streets.

"Hey, are these two gentlemen here to register for marriage?"

The young man could see Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu from a distance. The shorter one on the left had an imperceptible limp.