Chapter 22 lick

Gu Mang felt the air in his chest being squeezed out bit by bit. He asked hoarsely, "Why? Do you think I will punish you?"

I was the one who clearly apologized for not coming on time.

What responded to him was Ruan Qiu's silence, his head buried deeply in the cold wind, and his shaky kneeling posture.

Even if he couldn't see anything in front of him, he didn't want to face His Highness' disappointed gaze with his own eyes.

Gu Mang stepped forward, step by step, while Ruan Qiu knelt on the ground and backed away a little, his trembling hair indicating uneasiness, until he finally reached the corner and had no place to retreat.

"Your Highness..." Ruan Qiu suppressed his emotions, but there was no room for retreat.

Psychologically, he longed for any contact and touch from Gu Mang, but rationally, he warned himself to retreat with a sharp roar.

Gu Mang's eyes were astringent.

This was the first time, the first time in Gu Mang's memory, that Ruan Qiu would resist his approach.

He is such a bastard. What did he do? He only relied on those ridiculous awkward emotions in his heart and his prejudice against the small world of dreams to push such a person who was completely dependent on him so far away from him. What difference does it make if Ruan Qiu is stabbed in the heart?

Ruan Qiu like this is no different from the fragile and helpless look he had when he first saw her. He is even more shivering and uneasy, and his wounds are more serious.

What is the purpose of coming to this world? What's the meaning?

He came here all because of Ruan Qiu.

Everything he did, why he came here, why he took him home, why he came to this military camp with difficult conditions, why, why... everything, all the meaning, was for Ruan Qiu.

"...Where are you injured?" After a long time, Gu Mang said in a dry voice.

Ruan Qiu just kept his head lowered. His blood-stained hair looked very stiff after freezing. His voice was hoarse and he said: "It's nothing, it's just a minor injury. It will be fine soon."

"Where's the injury?"

The atmosphere was at a stalemate, as if an invisible bow was being pulled apart little by little and stretched to its full string.

"...the upper part of the back, the right leg, and the arm."

Gu Mang lowered his lower body and squatted in front of Ruan Qiu. The moment he grabbed Ruan Qiu's wrist, Ruan Qiu, who was as silent as a corpse, suddenly flicked like a frozen fish melting away. He moved in a way that even Gu Mang could see. He suddenly retracted his hand at an unclear speed.

There was deathly silence again. In the distance, there were the painful wails of soldiers treating their injuries, and even further away, there were the roars of wild beasts, echoing in the cold military camp.

Gu Mang lowered his head, and his palms were instantly stained with a pool of coagulated blood.

Ruan Qiu seemed to smell the smell, and his whole body became excited, and his delicate and beautiful face became even paler.

"Your Highness, Your Highness, I'm sorry..." His voice was choked, and he was about to cry, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." As he said that, his whole body finally started to move, and his trembling hands clumsily wiped Gu with his sleeves. Mang's palm.

He actually rubbed his own lowly blood on His Highness. His Highness will definitely be angry. Yes, will he push himself further like last night... Will he - give up on himself completely?