Chapter 89 hurt

Ruan Qiu walked into the training room, picked up a larger plate, and passed by each team member one by one to pick up a cup.

The room is used for training. In addition to the computers in front of each team member, there is also the latest high-definition plasma display screen directly in front, which is used for post-match review. These young people in their teens and twenties watched It's inconspicuous, and each transfer fee costs tens of millions. The manager was smiling and lamenting that he felt like he was surrounded by millions walking around.

Xiaobai was stunned for a moment, and when he saw Ruan Qiu trying to take his cup, he smiled and said, "No need."

Haomiao also said: "I can just pick him up later."

Ruan Qiu shook his head: "It's okay, my training has been completed."

Fatter thanked him happily and put the tea cup on Ruan Qiu's tray.

Until passing by Gu Mang.

Ruan Qiu said softly: "Captain, let me get you some water."

Gu Mang didn't even look at him.

Ruan Qiu pursed her lips and hesitated before picking up Gu Mang's cup.

There were five or six cups on the tray, and there didn't seem to be many empty cups. Once the tea was finished, it was still a bit heavy to hold.

Ruan Qiu felt a little strenuous when he picked it up and weighed it, but when he saw Gu Mang's cup on the tray and the not-so-obvious lip mark under the drinking water mark on it, his heart suddenly became heavy.

It's fine as it is.

Perhaps he is the least promising among all professional players. From two years ago to two years later, he only entered this industry for one person.

"Oh, Qiu Shen!" The staff was shocked when they saw Ruan Qiu carrying so many glasses of water, and hurriedly came over to pick it up: "Qiu Shen, what are you doing all this for? I'll do it!"

Ruan Qiu turned around and hid for a moment, shook his head and said, "I'll just come."

Several staff members started talking in low voices, saying that Ruan Qiu had an approachable personality and that he was as cute as a child. In short, they all praised Ruan Qiu as a good person.

Fools, Ruan Qiu thought with an expressionless face, if it wasn't for the sake of fetching water for Gu Mang as a matter of course, who would care about them.

Ruan Qiu walked very slowly while holding the tray. He was very cautious and took one step at a time. He walked to the corner of the tea room and met Sugar again.

Sugar chatted with him with a smile, and Ruan Qiu frowned. The distance was so close that he couldn't see his feet. Just as he was about to turn around, he suddenly stepped on something in the shape of a thin tube under his feet.

"Crash-"

The tray and the water glass were smashed to pieces on the ground.

Ruan Qiu's pupils shrank suddenly, and before Sugar could say anything, he had already taken the trash can on the side and started to put the scraps that had been scalded in hot water piece by piece into the trash can.

Those scraps were sharp and pierced into the flesh when touched. In an instant, Ruan Qiu's hands were blood red.

Sugar was a little surprised. He didn't expect Ruan Qiu to be so stupid. He complied with his wishes before he said anything. He leaned against the door and watched Ruan Qiu picking up the broken glass with interest.