Chapter 77 dream

"Hey, Director Li, you are here..."

"Ah, it's Director Zhang. It's not easy to meet you! What is going to be built on the land east of Huashi City for this year's big project..."

"Isn't this Mr. Wang? What kind of wind has brought you here too!"

The largest restaurant in Hua City, "Yipinxiang Pavilion", the top-floor room is always reserved for those who are in charge of the economic lifeline of Hua City.

The room has begun to heat up. Directors such as Zhao, Qian, Sun, Li, Zhou, Wu and Zheng are all gathered together. They are talking to each other with their beer bellies and bodies soaked in tobacco and alcohol in their fifties. Dissatisfaction was seen in each other's eyes.

We are all old fritters. We don't know each other. We compliment you just to save our face. Don't think that you are really better than me.

The number of people in the spacious room gradually increased, and several directors set up their pipes and puffed out smoke, which was like the dry ice sprayed out to create a stage effect on the "Vanity Fair" stage.

"What time is it, that...young master of the Ruan family——"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Director Li was frightened and said in a low voice, "Where's the young master? It's time to change your mind! The shareholding ratio is now over 90%, and he is now 80% of all the companies under the Ruan family. The first person to inherit the scriptures!"

"No, I heard that he had a quarrel with his father a while ago, which is called unpleasant. Raising a son to protect him in old age, the old man of the Ruan family was dealt with by his own son."

"Haha, no matter how powerful you are, you are just a little brat. This year, you will only need more than 20 to survive. You are still a young boy. You will have to double up to catch up with us."

Hearing Director Zhao's ignorant remarks, several Zhou Wu, Zheng, Wang and Dong looked at him with ridicule.

"By the way, remember that this Ruan family member is a lame, right? With today's medical technology, lameness can't be cured, right?"

"It's indeed a strange thing. Could it be that I don't want to treat it?"

"Who doesn't want to treat themselves..."

The chat in the room was in full swing. Regarding the new upstart of the Ruan family, these old goblins had a lot of little thoughts. If he had the ability, it would be easy to talk about it. If he couldn't compare to his father and did something stupid, what could these old goblins do? Together they ate all the bones and dregs from him.

At this moment, the heavy and gorgeous mahogany door of the room was pushed open from the outside, and two bodyguards bowed down. Then, a young man wearing a suit with red lips and white teeth came in.

The directors in the room who saw Ruan Qiu for the first time all took a deep breath.

He looked intently, and his suits and leather shoes gave him a sense of maturity, but once he saw that extremely beautiful and alluring face, all impressions were reduced to the word "beautiful."

This new member of the Ruan family actually looks like a star!

Facing these faces with mixed emotions, Ruan Qiu just curled up his lips and smiled. His bright face instantly became vivid, his eyes moved, and his dark pupils were full of all kinds of human emotions.

"Everyone, we are here to discuss things, not to smoke and chat, right?"

He walked over step by step and casually sat at the main seat in front of the table. He loosened his tie and said, "If you really want to smoke and chat, there is a place."