Chapter 109 snowball fight

Ruan Qiu hurriedly picked up the chopsticks, took a mouthful of rice, blushed and said, "No, I can just eat it myself."

Ruan Qiu looks very good when he eats. His mouth is bulging, like a squirrel, and he squeezes his mouth into a round shape. When he chews, he makes a nice shape. If you call him at this time, he will probably blink and look at you pitifully. You, indicating that you can't speak now that you have something to eat in your mouth.

He seemed to be frightened by what Gu Mang just said, and he ate very quickly. Gu Mang deliberately wanted to tease him, and kept adding vegetables to Ruan Qiu's bowl with chopsticks.

Every time he put a dish into Ruan Qiu's bowl, Ruan Qiu would look at Gu Mang helplessly with his mouth bulging, and his watery eyes could make people look hard.

Gu Mang kept picking it up as if playing a game. Ruan Qiu put down his chopsticks when he finished less than half of the bowl of rice.

"Master, I'm full."

Gu Mang knew that Ruan Qiu had eaten a lot, but he still said deliberately: "Are you full now? Are you trying to trick me? Only boys of this age eat so much."

Ruan Qiu didn't know how to prove it, so he just said stupidly: "I'm really full, Master."

Gu Mang pretended to force Ruan Qiu to eat a few more bites of green vegetables, and after seeing Ruan Qiu pleading with him, he finally let him go.

It was getting very late when we left the hotel, and the snow stopped at some point. The snow was so thick that it could reach your knees if you stepped in it.

This year's snowfall was the largest in recent years. When it snowed a few days ago, I was not even in a good situation. I relaxed and felt that the boundless white snow was so beautiful.

It was night again, and the neon lights of City A flashed with colorful light, shining inch by inch on the white snow, washing the entire business district into a gorgeous world. Ruan Qiu stood at the door, and in his ears was the store owner's respectful greeting to Gu Mang. There was a loud sound, but he heard nothing. Looking at the circles of white snow near the business district, he couldn't help but be stunned.

Ah, so beautiful.

But tomorrow... no, tonight, it will probably be cleaned up by sanitation workers...

Just when I was thinking about it, a gust of wind suddenly flashed past, "Puff-"!

Ruan Qiu's neck suddenly felt cold, and he looked up in confusion. Gu Mang was standing opposite not far away, holding another snowball in his hand.

"piu——"

This one hit Ruan Qiu squarely on the head.

Ruan Qiu was hit with white snow on his face by the soft snowball. He shook his head and shook the snowflakes away. When he opened his eyes again, Gu Mang pointed at him and laughed so hard that he could not straighten his waist.

Ruan Qiu still had no reaction, and just stared at Gu Mang blankly. The snowflakes on his hair were about to fall, like someone at a party who had cream all over his face, so silly that it was about to bubble.

Gu Mang almost suspected that Ruan Qiu was stunned by the snowball. He put away his smile, walked over and asked, "Are you cold?"

Ruan Qiu blinked again, her eyelashes were dotted with snowflakes, like an elf, her face was so white that it almost blended into the white snow under her feet.

Just when Gu Mang was about to say something else, Ruan Qiudi bent down, and Gu Mang was confused and wanted to squat down too. Unexpectedly, a big snowball flew out of the elf's arms, "piu——" and immediately met Gu Mang's cheek. .