Chapter 4 Humiliate

In the world setting, Gu Mang, as the only male in the royal family, is arrogant and domineering externally, which is inseparable from the countless favors he receives at home.

According to the rules of the Zerg tribe, although Gu Mang has his own palace, he still has to go in and visit the male and female queens every time he passes by the palace.

This time Gu Mang brought back a low-level female slave like Ruan Qiu who was completely different from the royal family. What's more, Ruan Qiu's true identity was the son of a guilty minister. If someone found out, what would the emperor think if he couldn't protect Qi? So he ordered The guards sent Ruan Qiu to his bedroom, while Gu Mang went to the palace to take a look first.

The Insect Palace was also splendid. Gu Mang's eyes hurt from the flashes of precious jade along the way, and he finally reached the passage outside the main hall.

An uninvited guest was leaning against the marble column, it was Gu Yan.

Gu Yan was the original emperor's younger brother, a royal female insect, who had never dealt with Gu Mang. At this time, a pair of dark green eyes were full of displeasure, with obvious sarcasm and disgust.

Before Gu Mang had time to speak, Gu Yan sneered and said, "Hey, you're back? I heard that you picked a low-quality female slave who was beaten to death? Brother Huang's taste is really unique."

Gu Yan fanned himself and said sarcastically: "I advise the emperor to avoid going to those places in the future. The smell of lowliness will give you a headache."

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows and said: "Oh, I heard that you had a great time going to Slaughter Star a few days ago? Then I also advise you to stay less close to me,"

He met Gu Yan's eyes without fear and said word by word: "It smells like an animal."

The Killer Planet is a planet where the Zerg breeds domesticated livestock.

Gu Yan's expression suddenly changed.

Gu Mang didn't speak. He always felt that the tone of the emperor's younger brother's words was sour, so he checked the system's information in his mind.

Then, both he and the system fell silent...

Gu Mang: Are all your Zerg races so big?

The co-writer turned out to be an orthopedic surgeon and a sultry brother-controller. As a female, she was bullied and oppressed by the original emperor brother since she was a child. Later, due to hatred, she fell in love with Gu Mang and fell madly in love with Gu Mang in the original plot. She also usurped the throne. Gu Mang must be placed under house arrest.

Well, it seems that in the later stages, he and Ruan Qiu became teammates on the same front.

After knowing this information, I don't feel right listening to this person's words.

"Haha, you can't have as much fun as your royal brother, right? Who else on the insect planet can have more fun than you? After all, if you eat well and drink well, your life is empty, so you have to spend time with flowers and plants."

Gu Yan glared at Gu Mang and said, "But I'm really curious. Brother Huang is so energetic, why haven't you let Xiong father carry his grandson in the past few years? Could it be because of mental weakness?"

Gu Mang smiled and said: "Don't worry about this, it will always happen in the future."

He didn't want to talk to the orthopedic kid and turned around to leave.

"Judicious goods!" Gu Yan looked at Gu Mang's retreating figure and growled through gritted teeth.

Which number is this? ah? After not seeing each other for a day, I brought some messy things to the palace. This time it was even more heavyweight. I brought back the lowest female slave, and I was not afraid of dirtying the nest!