Chapter 27 leave? (One world ends)

The next day was a sunny day that was rare to see in Huangxing.

A grand farewell ceremony was held in the military camp. Everyone was very reluctant to leave except Gu Yan, who had been left alone all night.

The warship stopped not far outside the camp. Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu walked there holding hands. Although they had done extremely intimate things last night, when they woke up in the morning, they still blushed while holding hands.

"yesterday..."

"yesterday..."

Ruan Qiu blushed and said, "Your Highness, speak first."

Gu Mang held Ruan Qiu's soft palm and asked in a low voice with a blushing face, "Does it still... still hurt?"

ah.

As soon as these words came out, all the composure and composure collapsed. A qualified general offense would definitely not say this!

Gu Mang regretted it endlessly, but what he said made it obvious that he was a virgin and didn't know much about this kind of thing. A slight change in the tone of Ruan Qiu's voice last night could make him nervous for a long time.

I had no choice but to change many positions to find a more suitable position, but I didn't expect that the other party's pleasant, thin and hoarse crying sounds were getting louder and louder.

But after checking over and over again, there was no bleeding or wounds, so it was obviously fine?

Gu Mang didn't know that Ruan Qiu was also a layman. He seemed to be very flirtatious, but in the end he was still confused and shy about unfamiliar happiness. When he was comfortable, he didn't know what to say and would just stay in a daze and cry out in pain. .

Wherever it hurts, it's obviously fine!

Ruan Qiu shook his head like a rattle, "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt anymore!"

After a night of lingering, Ruan Qiu obviously became more attached to Gu Mang. When he looked at Gu Mang's soft, pure and big beautiful eyes, it seemed as if they had been stained with something else overnight, and the white paper was stained with gorgeous colors. The color is less innocent and more... charming.

Yes, charming. In the past, even if Gu Mang beat himself to death, he would never have imagined that one day he would put such words on Ruan Qiu.

Just imagine returning to the main world. If those guys who organized good things knew about it, they would be talking about it. Gu Mang had almost rehearsed it in his head.

Guy A: Hey! A while ago, Gu Mang went to Ruan Qiu's dream world and woke Ruan Qiu up, did you know?

Guy B: Of course I know, Ruan Qiu's little dream world is evil, and only Gu Mang can enter - what's the result?

Guy A must be very noisy: guess what!

Guy B must also be very suspicious: Let me tell you, if Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu are so at odds with each other, it would be fine if they went to the small world without stepping on it, and they would probably go there to have fun; Ruan Qiu, he is so powerful, 100% Bai finally broke through his inner demons and came out!

Guy A shook his head and laughed: No, no, no! This Gu Mang has gained great abilities after entering this small world! He can't beat Ruan Qiu in the main world, hey! Guess what, he fucked his nemesis! Hey, that's an authentic thing!

Gu Mang's face turned green.

The system opponent pointed out: "Host. As long as you don't tell them, they won't know."