Chapter 71 Overstocked

"Do you think this is the last time I beg you, please? Silver, today is the third anniversary of 'Zui'. The place wouldn't be hot without you..."

"Brother Jiu," Gu Mang was catching the subway, stuffing a bottle of mineral water he bought on the way into his briefcase, holding his mobile phone on his shoulder, his voice was faint, "I told you very clearly last time, this I have to leave in a few days, and my main responsibility is to deal with the next appointment. You made it very difficult for me."

"It's my fault this time." -This time it's true. I'm begging you, just this time. After this time, no matter what happens, I won't look for you anymore..."

Gu Mang was unmoved. When the water bottle was corked, the subway was arriving. He finally picked up the phone and his voice became clearer and cooler amid the noise of the evening rush hour crowd: "Brother Jiu, it's already been agreed."

Xia Jiu was anxious: "No, no, no," he gritted his teeth, "I'll give you three times the usual number this time, okay?"

Gu Mang said nothing.

"Five times! Five times!" Xia Jiurou bleeded in pain.

Gu Mang curled up his lips and smiled without any trace. The smile of this indifferent man in a suit with beautiful long slender legs made the little girl sitting opposite him lose his mind.

Most businessmen are like this. Unlike young men like Ruan Qiu Xiayu who stay away from the business world for the time being, it is not easy to deduct three melons and two cents from people like Xia Jiu who deal with small money every day. Gu Mang knows that seeing The principle of accepting it is good.

He said calmly like a fisherman putting away his fishing net: "Only this time, Brother Jiu."

Xia Jiu's continuous thanks came from the phone.

Gu Mang's mind went blank: "How much money is left?"

The system is very happy: "After completing this job, I will take into account your school salary for the past few months - including the cost of surgery and subsequent hospitalization expenses, and then convert it into medical insurance and the like, and the money will be enough." It's fully covered, even if you're staying in a high-end ward!"

Gu Mang's eyes lit up. Frankly speaking, he was really fed up with this miserable life of squeezing the subway and not being able to eat a few grains of rice every day. Once the disease was cured, everything would be easy.

The system's small calculations were shown to Gu Mang. Both of them were very satisfied. The system was a little confused and asked: "Host, Mr. Ruan is so rich, why don't you just ask him for it?" Why do you have to work so hard?

Gu Mang shook his head: "I am an adult in this world, and I am older than him. No matter what method I use, I always have the strength to support myself. Since I have such strength, why do I need others to come?"

The system nodded as if understanding.

To put it bluntly, the host just doesn't want to eat soft rice!

Gu Mang took the No. 2 train, saying that he had any encounter with Director Liu that night. In fact, he had turned him down long ago. After all, he would have to be busy treating this broken body after the end of the class. I don't work much during school hours, so there's no need to get together.

He was still full of confidence until he got off the subway and walked 200 meters to the entrance of "Mesui". He felt that he had become a gangster and retreated behind the scenes after finishing the last job | Like a gang boss, he felt more confident than before. Different kind of boldness.