Chapter 101 real world

When I opened my eyes, I still saw the familiar ceiling.

The familiar feeling of dizziness, the familiar touch of the experimental bed beneath me, the familiar smell of protein in the nutrient solution.

"Get up, Brother Gu, on the right side of the experimental table, someone just dropped some garbage. Please help me sweep it up."

Gu Mang sat up from the nutrition compartment, helpless: "I just woke up, right? My body is very weak, and now you start giving me orders?"

"Weak?" The experimenter was a round-eyed young man. He looked at the values of Gu Mang's health on the dashboard and said with a smile: "Okay, then please let the weak Brother Gu touch the ground over there again." , thank you, weak Brother Gu."

Gu Mang:......

It's really easy to stand up. Maybe falling into a dream is something that happens once and twice. After going there four times, my body has surprisingly adapted to it. I feel like I'm coming back from a trip, and I feel a little tired. Feeling, but more of excitement.

In the last world, he and Ruan Qiu attracted the attention of the whole world after winning the Peak Glory World Championship from PLOG, but because they were not celebrities, they didn't pay much attention. Finally, they were skiing in Washington and fell into the snow together. A photo of them kissing was taken.

That idiot reporter, who looked like a white bird and spoke in bird language, asked him for 100,000 yuan in hush money. Ruan Qiu was still hesitating stupidly at that time, but when he was about to take out his card, Gu Mang stopped him. .

It's still 100,000 yuan, but he won't even give me a dollar.

The idiot reporter thought that the two of them couldn't understand English, so he took out Google Translate and put it on Heng Heng Chi to translate the Chinese. Before he could type in the English, Gu Mang hugged Ruan Qiu and walked away.

When the incident came to light, Gu Mang went to the first hot search and immediately saw the photo of him and Ruan Qiu kissing passionately. He admired it for a long time, thinking that this stupid reporter was not useless, at least this photo was not good. Less beautiful than the official announcement.

Public opinion spread, and everyone scolded them for disrupting training together, so Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu responded by claiming that they had won all the Peak Glory championships.

Later, he and Ruan Qiu retired from the competition amidst the wails of the newcomers, and Meimei traveled around the world with a nine-digit savings.

After finishing cleaning up over there, I bumped into Yu Lin when I went out.

"Hey, you're awake?" Yu Lin still looked like he needed a beating, "That's pretty fast."

Gu Mang smiled politely: "I can't beat you."

Yu Lin was stunned for a moment, then his face turned red when he realized it: "You, go back to bed and lie down, and keep your mouth open and don't say human words."

Gu Mang yawned and walked forward. In the last world, he was just an Internet-addicted young man. He was used to making jokes and he really wanted to change.

"...Well, you are recovering faster and better. Do you have any special preparations before you fall asleep? How about passing them on to him?"

Gu Mang suddenly turned to look at him: "What's wrong with Ruan Qiu?"

Yu Lin frowned: "I don't know what's going on. His state becomes worse and worse as he enters the dream state. Every time you leave the dream state, your functions are healthy and even getting better. But Ruan Qiu Contrary to you, he is always very weak when he comes out of dreams, and he has been in coma the last two times... Hey, I can't explain a sentence or two clearly, Qiyiyi also went over to take care of me, don't Worry--"