Chapter 69 Play so big

The second class has been rehearsing the script very seriously these days. The final makeup was done by Huang Yue's sister who hired professionals to do the makeup for the actors. Even during the rehearsals these days, they are the last to leave. Everyone is there. Working hard for the last video left by youth.

The stage progressed steadily in this way, and everyone performed their roles at their best. Even if there were some minor episodes, they were all resolved skillfully on the spot.

Ruan Qiu, who was nervous at the beginning, became more comfortable in the end. Although he was still not used to the strange screams when he faced the stage, he was able to remain calm at least.

The script proceeds steadily like this until the final scene.

Only Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu were left on the stage.

Sally, played by Gu Mang, was wearing a black dress with only a few colorful feathers hanging on her chest. She bowed slightly and said to Ruan Qiu with her eyes closed on the bed:

"My dear lover, my identity has determined that I cannot be free since I was a child. Any of my efforts have been imprisoned in the shackles of my family. The only exception in all my rules is to fall in love with you.

If I lose you, everything I have will be meaningless. "

He took out the fan in his hand: "God, please give me the last strength of the Sally family, and please allow me to use the family's sacred objects to save my lover."

"The Sully Family Fan" can be said to be one of the few famous romantic comedies in the world of dramas. Almost everyone knows the plot. In the end, the hero will kiss the heroine and use the magical power of the fan to bring back the heroine's life.

Everyone in the audience was anticipating the development of the plot, and they all held their breath, thousands of pairs of eyes staring at the two people on the stage.

Xiyue trembled with excitement, stretching the black-haired girl's sleeves and shaking them: "Quick, quick, quick, it's coming, it's coming!"

The black-haired girl nodded like a fool, set up the camera, and watched the scene on the stage intently, whispering: "But it feels like it must be a misplaced kiss, right?"

Xiyue: "It doesn't matter, I can take pictures."

In the eyes of everyone who were either expecting, surprised, shocked or dull, Gu Mang slowly walked towards Ruan Qiu on the stage.

The hand wearing a white glove attached to the white cheek of the sleeping man.

"If I can't wake you up with all my efforts, I will choose to sleep with you."

The two people's faces slowly came closer, and everyone in the audience slowed down their breathing and became cautious.

Just when the two of them were only one finger apart, there was a "click"——

I don't know when, the fan that was half the size of a human face was opened.

So far it makes sense, after all the opening of the fan in this scene represents the working of magic.

But the fan was right in front of their faces.

Not to mention the kissing scene, even the hair is completely blocked!

Everyone:......????

There was an uproar in the audience!

What does this mean? If there is anything we can't see, let's be healthy!