Chapter 33 food

The feeling there became more and more difficult to ignore. The little succubus expertly ate the entire stick like a lollipop, licking and sucking on it. Electric current flowed from bottom to top to all the limbs, bringing an indescribable taste of pleasure.

Gu Mang patted the little bulge in warning. It might have been useful if it was normal. Unfortunately, that little clever guy was very smart. Not only did it not stop, but it intensified.

"Brother Gu, there's something strange about the appearance of those corpse wolves. I suspect there might be something about us that attracts them,"

Yang Yi was still talking seriously. He even carefully collected the fur of the corpse wolves and handed it to Gu Mang like a treasure: "Look, Brother Gu, I have never encountered a corpse wolf before, but I did when I checked the information." I've seen it before. The hair of these corpse wolves we encountered today is curly, which is different from ordinary corpse wolves. I suspect they may be mutants..."

After talking for a long time, he raised his head to look at Gu Mang who had said nothing in confusion: "Brother Gu?"

Gu Mang's eyelashes trembled and he bit the tip of his tongue so hard that he couldn't even make a sound.

Yang Yi scratched his head: "Brother Gu, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

In his eyes, the majestic and calm Gu Mang was now slightly hunched over, his head buried low in the ground, his lips moving slightly, and a hoarse, magnetic bass came out.

"No... we can wait until tomorrow to discuss this. You first--"

Another deep engulfment.

Halfway through his words, he lowered his head again and became silent.

"Brother Gu?"

Yang Yi blinked his blank eyes and didn't understand.

Yang Yi frowned slightly and walked over with some worry: "Brother Gu, what's wrong with you? Where do you feel bad? I still have some medicine in my tent. I can get you some if you need it."

"No need!" Gu Mang's voice worsened, and Yang Yi froze on the spot.

He took a deep breath, pressed the bulge in the quilt, and asked hoarsely: "Is there anything else?"

"Oh...oh!"

Yang Yi came back to his senses and said with a blushing face, "I have to thank Brother Gu today. When I met those corpse wolves, I thought I was definitely doomed. It was Brother Gu who saved me and us." .."

These words are full of gratitude. Listening carefully can bring out some secret youthful feelings. The small bulge in the quilt is very dissatisfied. Waves of pleasure hit the nerves like hail, causing ripples of shivers. Gu Mang's brain is hot. , a little dazed, listening to these innocent words of thanks in a daze, clenching his hands tightly, stretching his veins.

"...So, Brother Gu, um, anyway, I really thank you. If I can get back to the base smoothly, I want to continue to follow you, okay?"

The word "good" was stuck in his throat. He could only tilt his neck weakly and nodded like water dripping into a pond. The redness crawled along his cheeks to his neck, and the heat seemed to make turbid water vapor rise up.

Yang Yi's eyes widened when he saw Gu Mang like this, his ears turned red, and he left the camp as if running away.

He gasped in front of the bright moonlight, patted his throbbing and hot chest for no apparent reason, wiped the sweat behind his ears, and was in a daze for a while. No matter what, he couldn't get rid of Gu Mang's figure in his mind.