Chapter 16 Confuse the Lord

Ruan Qiu's eyes were blinded by slave traders. He had just been thrown out of the gray tissue and had the insect crystals gouged out. His body was very weak, and the blood all over his body kept flowing.

The slave traders were afraid of his identity. In order to control him, they first put shackles and electric clamps on his limbs, and finally smoked and blinded his eyes.

It hurt, very painful, it hurt all the time, the pain reminded him that he was blind, it hurt so much that when he couldn't tell the difference between day and night, he used his wings to hurt himself and bleed to divert his attention.

He hated these mutilated eyes, and if he had to choose between touching his eyes or touching the fire ball, he would choose the latter without hesitation.

But...but now...

Ruan Qiu was stunned, raising his hand one after another, and touched the gauze on his forehead in disbelief. The stuck look reminded Gu Mang of the old elevator in the main world.

His eyes were trembling with white gauze, and only his small red mouth and pointed chin were exposed on his palm-sized face. Looking at him made people feel pity for no reason.

It really couldn't match the appearance of the bloody devil just now.

Gu Mang couldn't help but laugh. He felt that Ruan Qiu's current look was a bit cute. He raised his chin and said, "Let's go home."

With that said, he turned around and walked out in a dignified manner.

Ruan Qiu fell into the clouds, and he couldn't tell whether he was in a dream or reality.

His Royal Highness is, what does that mean? Are you going to take him back and lynch him?

His body suddenly relaxed after being extremely tense, and the hard and blood-soaked muscles were softening little by little. He straightened up with great effort, and turned from kneeling to standing. When he raised his feet, he felt as if he was stepping on the clouds.

Ruan Qiu didn't have time to think carefully. He listened anxiously to the direction of Gu Mang's footsteps and followed Gu Mang. Because he was too hasty, he bumped into Gu Mang's back as soon as he took two steps.

"Why are you always so frizzy?"

Ruan Qiu's face turned pale. His Highness the Prince was blaming him for his weak hands and feet. He didn't even think about it. When his knees went weak, he was about to kneel down again, but he was supported by a pair of arms.

There was a slight smile in the voice: "Why do you keep kneeling so often?"

Gu Mang took Ruan Qiu's shrinking, blood-stained hand.

Ruan Qiu heard the sound of his heart beating so hard that his ears almost broke.

He stared blankly at the connection between his and Gu Mang's hands, but there was only nothingness.

Gu Mang held Ruan Qiu's hand and prepared to walk out leisurely.

Gu Yan watched it from beginning to end. He felt as if he had watched a science fiction movie in the theater. His whole life was shaken - he was dumbfounded.

"Are you just going to leave like this?"

Gu Mang didn't even pause: "Yes, let's go."

"??"

Gu Yan's eyes were about to burst: "Where is Yuri? How to deal with it? Who will deal with it? Where is this female slave - the female insect? Who will deal with it??" What he actually wants to ask is where are the rules? Where is Wang Fa?