Chapter 90 I beg you

But no matter how Gu Mang asked, Ruan Qiu didn't say a word.

"Are you afraid of them?"

Gu Mang couldn't understand, "The team you were in before was in the United States, tens of thousands of kilometers away from City A. They wouldn't fly over to hurt you again, so why didn't you say anything?"

Ruan Qiu almost buried his head in the ground, but still shook his head.

"I'm sorry...Captain, I can't say."

The two broke up on bad terms, or perhaps it was Gu Mang's unilateral displeasure.

The schedule came up as scheduled a few days later. When the starting list was drawn up before the game and it was discussed whether Ruan Qiu would play, Gu Mang firmly and resolutely refused.

"His hand injury is very serious. The bandage may bleed if you apply too much force. He will definitely not be able to play in this state."

"Yes, I have read the doctor's report. He has been having difficulty eating these past few days, let alone typing on the keyboard."

Coach Bajiu sighed: "Then we can only go to sugar."

Silence fell in the conference room.

The manager said: "The opponent we face this time is the Hater team. Including the last season, they have never fallen out of the top four in my memory. The five of them have also been playing for a long time, and their tacit understanding is better than ours. Much higher.

Besides, Sugar's performance in the training matches these days has been... quite average. If Sugar plays in this game..."

Gu Mang looked at the manager: "I told you, autotumn can't make it. Even if we lose this game without him, we still can't make it."

Gu Mang looked at the coach again, "What's more, have you asked me my opinion about losing? I didn't agree, right?"

The coach sighed and looked solemn.

"Gu Mang, let me ask you something. Tell the truth."

"How is your right hand doing now?"

Gu Mang tightened his grip on the seat handle invisibly.

"What can I do? It's the same as always. Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it doesn't. If I can't die, just bear with it."

The coach's eyes fell on Gu Mang's right hand. He slowly straightened up and stared at Gu Mang closely with a pair of sharp and aged eyes, as if he wanted to see Gu Mang's soul.

"After leading WK for so many years, we all know that you are proud. You have won so many championships and FMVPs with your hands. It is also the responsibility and thought of being the captain to win more honors for WK."

He sighed: "But this disease cannot be delayed and cannot be delayed."

Gu Mang clenched his hands into fists, and then slowly stretched them out one by one, feeling the pain between his fingers as fine as needles.

"Just wait a little longer."

Ruan Qiu hasn't grown up yet.

The battle with Hatter came soon, and two commentators stood on the stage to introduce the starting players of both sides.

Commentator a: "...We all know that since autotumn was transferred from the American PLOG team to WK at the price of '0' yuan for the first time in the history of e-sports, WK's starting position in the mid lane and the mid lane position in normal training matches have changed. The unit is Autumn, not Sugar, but in today's game, Sugar returns to the field again."