Chapter 51 Ecstasy

Gu Mang was so weak from drinking that he had no strength, and Ruan Qiu had no strength and no fulcrum. The two of them fell sideways on the sofa cushions opposite the wine table.

After the boss finished his work, he glanced at the table where young people were having a lively meal and the tables had fallen over. He smiled from ear to ear and turned around to go back to work.

Ruan Qiu was so pressed by Gu Mang that he couldn't distinguish his head and feet, and his limbs could not stretch out. His throat felt like it had been sprinkled with itching powder, and there was a trembling numbness in his breathing.

Damn, this man looks so skinny, why does he have such a heavy weight on his body...

He wanted to push the person away, but his hand fell like a jack, and it was difficult to lift it up. He tried to push the person forcefully, but he couldn't do it.

The slightest touch can violently intensify the heat in the body, so why bother to really push this body away...

Ruan Qiu fell helplessly on the sofa cushion. As time went by, his internal organs seemed to be burning, his temples were beating, and his hungry and greedy soul screamed more and more shamelessly... .

No, if I continue like this, I may not know what kind of ugly behavior I will make later...

Ruan Qiu stretched his neck and pressed the back of his head against the soft cushion beneath him. He finally took in the air that was not contaminated by the strange fragrance. He took a few deep breaths and gathered up the strength to struggle out of this sweet embrace——

But he didn't expect that this person seemed to have expected it. He stretched out his long arms and hugged her tightly like a snake. Ruan Qiu trembled all over, his swollen thirsty skin wanted to be filled, and he felt a warm and comforting feeling all over his body. It was unimaginable. The feeling of pleasure...

He has isolated himself from other people's contact since he became conscious. This is the first time he has been hugged so tightly, so close to each other, with only a thin layer of clothes blocking him, so close that he can feel the warmth of each other's skin and the burning heat of each other's breath. .

Ruan Qiu's pupils were dilated and trembling slightly like water waves. He bit the tip of his tongue desperately to keep from screaming.

Gu Mang's breathing and the noisy sounds in the store became clearer and clearer in his ears. He just felt like a fish on the chopping board, injected with anesthetic, and Gu Mang was the knife lying across his body.

Damn...damn!

He calmed down for a while, feeling that the person on his body was no longer moving. He grabbed hold of the last straw and looked for his cell phone. He finally unlocked it and dialed the number to the driver.

"Opposite Huashi No. 1 Middle School... Yongshun Street, come here, now..."

It was already evening, and the driver was sending the head of the Ruan family home. Ruan Jian listened to the voice of his bastard son on the phone. This man who was nearly forty years old and had a successful career was speechless: "Is it Ruan Qiu?"

The driver smiled helplessly: "Well, it's the young master's call. He probably went out with friends again... I'll pick him up."

Ruan Jian's eyebrows were serious: "What time is it now? I always don't know the importance of it. I get confused at every turn. I don't know who I learned it from."

The driver didn't dare to say a word, thinking in his mind that you and your wife are not used to it, and finally felt a little strange about the phone call just now.