Chapter 56 Don't take the medicine

Gu Mang found that Ruan Qiu began to avoid him.

It was so obvious. In the past, when class was in class, the class monitor would stand up and say hello, teacher. Ruan Qiu would draw a long, hooked voice, smiling and staring at Gu Mang without moving his eyes.

Sometimes I would stare stubbornly at the whole class, only to look back at Gu Mang with satisfaction before I could take it back with satisfaction.

Another example is the matter of wiping the blackboard. When has Mr. Ruan ever ignored it? As soon as he comes to Gu Mang's class, he will definitely rush to do it. Over time, as soon as he comes to Gu Mang's class, all the students on duty will Automatically mute the sound and wait for Young Master Ruan to come on.

Now I don't dare to look at him anymore, and I don't rush to wipe up the blackboard. It seems that what happened that day really embarrassed the child.

After a night, Huang Yue came to life again. He hesitated and walked to Ruan Qiu: "Brother Ruan, I..."

Before he could finish his sentence, he suddenly looked into Ruan Qiu's cold eyes.

Huang Yue:......

He was so frightened that he sat back and did not dare to say a word.

At this time, there was a sound at the door. Gu Mang came to class with a lesson plan.

The noisy classroom instantly returned to silence.

In these days, Class 2 has become more and more honest under Gu Mang's rule, especially when the "leaders" are all wilted, they are as quiet as a chicken, and they take out their math textbooks in a dignified manner.

Ruan Qiu didn't move.

The pen in his hand turned white with his knuckles.

Before he saw Gu Mang's figure, his face began to turn red.

That day......

Thinking that he not only messed up the flowers but was also ridiculed by Gu Mang for "throwing himself into his arms", Ruan Qiujiu's blood surged to the top of his head, making his ears feel hot.

Ruan Qiu gritted his teeth and gritted his teeth, then gave Huang Yue a sinister look.

It's all these guys' fault. If he hadn't put out those broken lipsticks on his own initiative, how could he have made such a big embarrassment to himself!

Gu Mang sorted out the papers in his hand, running his slender and nimble fingers through the white paper. After a while, he separated the papers into several piles and distributed them to the heads of different rows.

"Today we will take a test in class," Gu Mang rubbed his shoulders, "Monitor the results of everyone's first round of review and prepare for the subsequent exams."

There was a moderate "hmm" sound from below.

Each row leader obediently handed the papers to the back. In the small classroom, there was only the rustling sound of handing out test papers, and there was no noise at all.

Director Liu watched this scene on the monitor and couldn't help but sigh.

This is a normal phenomenon in Centenary Huashi No. 1 Middle School, but for him in Class 2, Grade 2, it is no less than red rain from the sky!

"By the way, Director Liu, where have we decided to eat this week?"

Director Liu was sighing with emotion and waved his hands: "This time we celebrate the old and the new together. On the one hand, we celebrate the school calendar, and on the other hand, we have to celebrate Teacher Gu's outstanding achievements... Well, let's set it at The restaurant at Shang Palace."