Chapter 70 exposed

Ruan Qiu felt that his old habits had returned.

His body began to move again, just like before, but not quite like it.

In the past, he felt uncomfortable and itchy all over when being touched by someone he disliked, and his whole body turned red like a cooked shrimp. Every time he endured the double nausea of disgust and physical and psychological nausea, he was forced to go to the hospital, forced to undergo the same examinations, and listened to the same things. treatment suggestions, and then dragged this strange body back to bed in the same manner.

God had given him everything, including an excellent appearance, a family that could be called a distinguished family, and extraordinary talents - even these he was unwilling to admit, but it must be said that this was part of God's preference.

But in addition to this, just like reincarnation due to past mistakes, he also has such a shameful and dark unspeakable disease.

Skin thirst syndrome...a joke, he Ruan Qiu lacks something, skin thirst is too ridiculous.

Even the doctor couldn't explain why this thing came to Ruan Qiu.

Ruan Qiu used to call it "it".

Every time it comes, he has an early warning in his heart. Sometimes it is like a scourge, and sometimes it is as calm as a bell. When it is a scourge, even if he refuses contact with his friends, sometimes an inexplicable look in his eyes forces him to bear it. It's an unspeakable shame, and when it's safe, it feels like it never happened.

It's unclear whether the contact with Gu Mang these days comforted it or stimulated it. Ruan Qiu didn't notice its movement for a long time.

But he could feel it, feeling that this sleeping beast was waking up little by little,

He didn't know how long this beast would sleep in his body, and what kind of ugly appearance he would be forced to show when it exploded...

At least now, he can barely suppress it and control himself not to scare Gu Mang.

In Ruan Qiu's heart, Gu Mang was just a teacher after all. He finally got it, but if he was scared away, it would be more of a loss than the gain.

When get out of class was over, Ruan Qiu was the first to pack his schoolbag as usual. Before leaving, he was stopped by Xia Yu——

"Hey, I really don't want to go!" Xia Yu hurriedly packed up the books on the desk, "I tell you, don't regret it. That's Silver. I heard that it's just this time. After dancing this time, something seems to have happened. From now on. It's not an exaggeration to say that it's the curtain call. I heard that you agreed to wear the large-scale performance costume my brother gave me. You——"

"Let's go." Ruan Qiu regarded Xia Yu's words as white noise. He looked back at Xia Yu with pity, "Don't come to me to collect your body after you drink it to death."

What a joke, he already has Gu Mang, why should he look at other men.

He only sympathized with this miserable single. How could Xia Yu know that falling in love was more interesting than watching those cheap bar dancers selling themselves off?

Ruan Qiu walked to the adjacent office corridor on the second floor, took out his textbook and pen from his schoolbag with great skill, knocked on the door like a dog, and said, "Report."

It was silent inside.

He raised his eyebrows cheerfully.

Normally, this situation means that there is no one in the office, and it is his and Gu Mang's world.