Chapter 32 Under the quilt

I looked around in the tent, but there was nothing there, not anywhere.

Gu Mang frowned and murmured in his mind, wondering if the zombies in this world had become spirits, and some would even steal people's things.

The system beeped: "Host, people and zombies in this world have levels, ranging from B to S. There are only a handful of people with higher levels, but it does not rule out that some people are sane~"

Gu Mang's eyes lit up: "What about me? What is my level?"

The system beeped again, and he looked at Gu Mang's bright eyes with some hesitation, and said sheepishly: "The host has no superpowers, so it defaults to level B. As a human being, the physical evaluation is also level B~"

Gu Mang:...

You might as well not tell me about powers.

That's not right. Even if the zombies are conscious, how can they only steal clothes?

Gu Mang was puzzled, and while he was thinking about it, there was a sudden scream outside, and it was Huang Lili's voice.

Gu Mang hurriedly opened the tent and took a look, only to see a group of mutated corpse wolves not far away from the fire, their eyes flashing red and drooling, lying low not far away. Stare at them.

The wolves in the previous world were at best the size of big dogs, but these corpse wolves were tall and tall, with tusks as long as elephants, and the roars from their throats were like tiger roars. They looked extremely untouchable.

Liu Yan, Huang Lili and Yang Yi were obviously frightened. After all, they used to follow Gu Mang, the second generation ancestor, to eat, drink and gamble at the base. They had never seen such a battle.

Yang Yi was a little better, and could barely stand upright. Next to him, Huang Lili was so frightened that his whole body was twitching, and he was shrinking back with a choked cry.

In the apocalyptic world, any breathing creature can mutate. Seeing these mutated corpse wolves, Gu Mang didn't feel much in his heart. He picked up the simple spear he made and stared at them fiercely.

When dealing with beasts, you cannot retreat. Even if you cannot defeat them, you must not show that you are weaker than them. The most important thing is that you cannot run or turn your back to them, otherwise you will most likely be chased.

The hunting speed of wild wolves is one of the best among carnivores, not to mention those that have been mutated and buffed. Gu Mang can't outrun these things.

"Don't stand still, and don't run! Stand behind me with torches!"

Not running?

The three people on the side were stunned when they saw Gu Mang slowly picking up the torch, staring closely at the corpse wolves and even slowly moving forward.

The few corpse wolves retained their animal nature and really felt that Gu Mang was not easy to deal with. They hesitated for a moment and then slowly backed away.

Seeing this, Yang Yi felt a little confident. He slowly bent down to pick up the torch and stood behind Gu Mang bravely.

Although Huang Lili was so frightened that her branches were shaking, she still felt that this method was effective, and after weighing it for a while, she was ready to get the torch.

Unexpectedly, when Liu Yan saw the three of them picking up torches, even though his legs were weak from fear, he still rolled his eyes, picked up the torches, and ran away.