Chapter 35 finger

Gu Mang didn't quite understand what Ruan Qiu meant for a moment: "Do you know what you are talking about?"

So the person tearing apart zombies only exists in my own memory, right?

Ruan Qiu was unmoved and continued to shake Gu Mang's arm: "Hey."

Gu Mang:...

The two alien zombies were still approaching, making a roaring sound. As the sound approached, the impact of the two zombies made the road shake. From the car window, you could vaguely see their green-faced fangs and large blood-filled teeth. The mouth is like an evil ghost in an oil painting in an ancient tomb, with rotten flesh still falling off the rotten face, and the rotten nose hanging in pieces on the face, which is particularly eerie and terrifying.

Huang Lili could no longer scream and was trembling. This was a natural fear engraved in human genes when facing creatures several times stronger than themselves.

Liu Yan rushed to the back seat of the car like crazy and dug out the wall of the trunk. Gu Mang lowered his head to reload and said, "If you don't know how to use a gun, don't use it. Use a long knife."

I don't know where this sentence touched Liu Yan. As if he finally had some way to vent his anger, he yelled at Gu Mang like crazy: "What about you? You are just a waste, but you are lucky to have a good brother. Apart from being reincarnated into a powerful person, what use are you, a sick little boy—"

What he said was so heartless that Yang Yi was the first to frown. He was about to say a few words when Liu Yan's last words were stuck in his throat and he suddenly stopped. A sharp angle was pointed at his iris. Forcing him to shut up.

"You're too noisy." Ruan Qiu warned, retracting the tip of his tail.

He didn't want to poke the tip of his tail into someone who smelled so bad.

Gu Mang didn't pay attention to the situation here. In his eyes, Liu Yan was like a fly buzzing in his ears. He flicked the gun bolt to confirm that the parameters had been adjusted, and loaded the gun with a "Gada" sound.

The car window was rolled down, and Gu Mang lay lazily on the car window. He half-squinted his eyes and took a position in the gun mirror, not even bothering to raise his eyebrows.

This look is like a passenger who comes to the zoo and sits in a car for sightseeing. There are flying tigers and ferocious animals outside, and he is still thinking about whether to feed ham or braised eggs.

The zombies are already very close. Can they hook their claws on the car body and make a harsh sound of scratching the glass?

With the car window open, Huang Lili could even smell the smell of rotting flesh on the zombies. The rotten nose dangled in front of her eyes, which almost scared her to the point of fainting.

However, Gu Mang was still lying leisurely on the car window. There was an indescribable sense of humor under the bloody setting sun of the apocalypse and the two big mouths.

Yang Yi was sweating coldly at the sight, fearing that the two zombies would accidentally hit Gu Mang, so he pushed the accelerator to the bottom, and suddenly there was a "bang", the car body shook, and something hit the roof of the car.

It turned out that Liu Yan was trembling and fired. He was very inexperienced and imitated the way in the movie with his chin pressed against his body. He was so shaken by the recoil that half of his teeth almost fell out. He banged his head heavily on the roof of the car in embarrassment and was extremely nervous. Tight, even at such a close distance, he didn't hit these two zombies.