Chapter 121 dreams come true

After a long dark night, Gu Mang opened his eyes.

Consciousness slowly returned like any time before, rushing up like a tide. The memory of the previous life was like a distant dream.

Maybe this is a dream, Ruan Qiu's dream.

"Huh...huh..."

Gu Mang could hear the sound of his breath flowing through the tube.

He closed his eyes and felt his limbs regaining strength little by little, from his eyelids to his fingertips to his entire upper body. Gu Mang no longer missed the comfort of lying on the bed. He pushed himself up and sat up.

His life in his previous life was also peaceful and happy. After the two got married, Ruan Qiu, with Gu Mang's support and funding, continued to study painting skills, and finally defeated many senior figures in the painting world in a world-class painting competition. Become a rising star in the painting world.

He has been painting birds, fish and insects all his life. I heard that the painting paper only draws a figure of one person, and never shows it to anyone. The protagonist of the painting is none other than Mr. Ruan Qiu, who is very mysterious and never shows his face. Husband has also become a favorite story among people in the industry.

Gu Mang had regained his composure. He sat up and stared at the pale walls of the laboratory for a while, then unplugged his exhaust pipe and stood up.

The nurse who was planning to install the exhaust pipe for Gu Mang:...

The nurse was a newbie. She smiled awkwardly and said, "The recovery is pretty quick."

Gu Mang had little experience with women and nodded: "Thank you, you too."

Gu Mang stood up unsteadily, waved his hand and refused the nurse's support.

He was in a trance. He didn't know why, but he felt particularly tired after waking up this time. He rubbed his temples and asked, "How is Ruan Qiu's situation this time?"

The nurse hesitated for a moment: "I can't tell, the situation with Mr. Ruan Qiu is a bit complicated, but... fortunately he has woken up."

Gu Mang was worried: "Is he in a bad state? Or is it because I didn't complete the task well enough in the dream?"

The nurse couldn't answer. After all, she had just arrived and knew little about Ruan Qiu's situation. She was thinking about how to word it when she saw that Gu Mang had already turned around and staggered out.

"Hey, Captain Gu, your body..."

"I'm fine. I'll go find Qiyiyi and ask when the next dream will start -"

As soon as he opened the door, he was facing Yu Lin and Qi Yiyi. Gu Mang looked anxious. Just when he was about to speak, Qi Yiyi shook his head and said, "No, this dream is the last one."

Gu Mang was stunned, unable to react.

It's the last one. How come it's the last one without realizing it?

Yu Lin frowned and asked Qi Yiyi: "What's wrong with him? His face is whiter than the wall paint. Didn't he recover well when he came out of the dream before?"

711 had already walked to the experimental table and took Gu Mang's physical data record from the nurse.

Hearing the sound, he said: "The last dream is often accompanied by a strong detachment reaction. Gu Mang has done a good job."

Yu Lin put his heart back in his stomach this time, but on the surface he hit Gu Mang on the shoulder with his elbow: "This time the mission is accomplished. Are you overjoyed?"