Chapter 67 passionate kiss

Ruan Qiu lowered his head and looked at his watch.

The second hand keeps moving all the time, the minutes move every sixty seconds, and the hour hand moves every long time.

Almost an hour has passed.

I don't know how many five minutes have passed since the waiting time Ruan Qiu set for himself at the beginning.

But he looked at the ticking second hand and couldn't help but think, wait a little longer, wait another five minutes.

That person will come.

As a teacher, how can you not be punctual?

It was getting dark quickly in late autumn. The school was located near the city center, and there were many people coming and going. Ruan Qiu squatted under the street lamp, looking at the watch in concentration, and carrying a pink bag.

Everyone glanced at the strange boy as they passed by, then looked clear when they saw the bag.

Another one quarreling with his little girlfriend!

And when people want to take a few more glances, they will be startled by Ruan Qiu's raised eyes, and they will sneak away angrily.

An hour and a half passed.

Ruan Qiu's knees were numb from squatting, so he stood up with an expressionless face.

The nervousness, shyness or anxiety were all washed away by time, and he began to suspect that all of this was fake, that Gu Mang was just like the last time she and he were wrapped in a ball on the bed and couldn't pretend the next day. We know the same.

It was just a simple kiss, and he was as drunk as a person who had never tasted alcohol drinking a strong B-52 bomber cocktail.

Isn't it embarrassing? That person might be laughing at him behind his back for being so easy to deceive.

The more Ruan Qiu thought about it, the angrier he became, angry at Gu Mang for not keeping his word, and angry at himself for acting like a fool.

The pain spread like a net in his chest. He bit his lip and threw the pink bag in his hand to the ground. The cat-shaped pink lipstick rolled pitifully out of the bag and hit the root of the tree, stained with dust.

Just as Ruan Qiu was about to stride away, the phone rang.

He immediately became alert, thinking it was Gu Mang's call, but when he took out his phone, he saw it was Xia Yu.

"Ha..." Ruan Qiu twitched the corner of his mouth and slammed down the phone.

The phone was put in his pocket, but it seemed to be infected with a virus. The phone kept ringing "ding ding ding". Ruan Qiu pressed down one after another, and the phone rang one after another, as if he would be threatened if he didn't answer the call. It feels like it will last until the end of time.

Ruan Qiu was already in a bad mood. He was very annoyed. After answering the phone, he said in a cold voice: "You'd better pray that you have something important to do."

There was a burst of noise on the other end of the phone, and then Xia Yu's urgent voice came,

"I'm outside with my brother right now - I just heard Huang Yue say...that Zhang Hu from the next class said he wanted to trouble Teacher Gu. I can't leave, so go take a look!"

Ruan Qiu's whole figure was hit with a stick. After a few seconds, he said urgently: "Where is the address??"

The address was sent and it was in an alley not far away. Ruan Qiu hurriedly picked up the lipstick from under the tree root and put it into a bag, then ran towards the alley entrance without stopping.