Chapter 110 bureau

It was rare for Gu Jing to say so many words to Ruan Qiu at once. When he looked up, he looked like he was wandering in a fugue. He frowned and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Ruan Qiu shook his head and deliberately lowered his voice and said, "I was thinking about what to wear that day so as not to embarrass the master."

After all, he has been following Gu Jing for many years. There is no need to say more about some things. He actually knows what the best solution is. It just depends on whether he wants to do it or not.

Gu Jing said "hmm" and reluctantly accepted this statement.

With this man's pride, he would never have thought that Ruan Qiu, who had been trained like a quail by him, would become distracted while he was speaking.

"The white dress you wore last time looked pretty good, so wear that one."

Ruan Qiu's expression remained unchanged and he whispered: "Master, those clothes are dirty."

Gu Jing thought absentmindedly, remembering that he tore the dress when he whipped Ruan Qiu last time.

"Then go to Uncle Wang and ask him to hire someone to buy you a similar set."

Ruan Qiu pursed her lips and asked, "Master, I want to design a set of clothes myself this time."

Gu Jing suddenly changed his expression: "You? You, a lousy painter, can also design your own clothes?"

This is going to make people laugh to death. The Academy of Fine Arts in City A ranks first in admissions in terms of specialties. It has always won the golden crown of all kinds of design talents in the school, the province, the city and even the country. It can even hold its own art exhibition before graduating from college. , a glittering person, ended up being questioned as to whether he could design a suit of clothes.

But this is the case with Gu Jingguan. He has always treated Ruan Qiu as an accessory, a gadget or some other utensil, but not a human being.

What he wants is an obedient and well-behaved Ruan Qiu who is as useless as he was in high school and can only rely on him. He doesn't want to see other changes.

Ruan Qiu instantly knew that he had said the wrong thing. He turned pale and shook his head: "No, sir, pretend I didn't say that."

Gu Jing waved him away.

Ruan Qiu returned to the room and had time to carefully study what Gu Jing had just said.

He didn't care much about those words that belittled him overtly or covertly. What he focused on was the game when Gu Mang returned.

Ruan Qiu threw herself into the soft mattress, biting the corner of her clothes unconsciously, and changed her way of lying down irritably.

how could be......

Why would Gu Mang come to a place like this.

...Yes, the young master has been staying abroad before and rarely comes back. I have been to this kind of situation many times and I have never seen Gu Mang come here. It must be because Gu Mang doesn't know what dirty things this is. place.

We can't let Gu Mang come here, we can't let those dirty things tarnish the young master.

Thinking like this, Ruan Qiu sat up straight. He wanted to send a message to tell Gu Mang that this situation was not a good place, but when he opened the lock screen, he remembered that he did not have Gu Mang's contact information.

"Why......"

He threw himself back onto the soft mattress and stared at the ceiling.

After a moment of idleness, he picked up his phone idly and swiped the vx to look at his pitifully few contacts. Suddenly he saw the first one on row G of the list, and the contact was Gu Mang.