Chapter 31 memory

Yang Yi, who was down below, vaguely heard some noises upstairs, and asked in a loud voice: "——Brother Gu? What happened up there? Can you help me?"

Gu Mang didn't panic when he saw those zombies since he came to this world, but now he panicked. He turned around and replied with a loud voice that echoed to the first floor: "No, you stay guard downstairs, I'll be down right away!"

"Oh, good!"

Ruan Qiu was still struggling with the black stockings on the sofa. His claws made several large and small holes in those poor stockings, which were tightly attached to the two white calves and wrapped around the tender feet. Ah, there are some erotic expressions that are not in line with that pure face, and the person watching is getting angry.

Without saying a word, Gu Mang stepped forward and grabbed Ruan Qiu's ankles, pulling on the stockings on the soles of his feet to help Ruan Qiu take them off.

The feel of those stockings was something Gu Mang had never encountered before. They were slippery and elastic, like wet fish skin. When they were peeled off, they were not as silky as they looked on the outside. If they were not careful, they would slip to the ground. Lao Gao.

Obviously, the stockings were not taken off from the soles of the feet. Gu Mang leaned down and touched Ruan Qiu's calves again.

"What are you doing, what are you doing..." Ruan Qiu became anxious, squeezing and kicking his thin ankle that Gu Mang could hold with one hand, "No... don't take it off!"

"If you don't take it off yet, what do you want to do?" Gu Mang's mind was buzzing. He didn't know whether he was angry or because he was shocked by the scene. "Do you know that you are a boy, why are you wearing something like this?"

Ruan Qiu hit a blind spot in knowledge: "Male?"

He protected his poor black stockings that were full of holes and repeated curiously: "Men's...? What is a man's?"

Gu Mang was at a loss for words. He looked at those big eyes that were hungry for knowledge and said helplessly: "Men, you can't wear this kind of clothes. You have to be like me."

Gu Mang shook the suit jacket and trousers he had just changed into from downstairs, "Wear them like this."

Ruan Qiu shook his head and refused. His upper body swayed, revealing more beautiful black lines, like a snake. He spat out a letter and said confidently: "I won't wear...that one."

"Why?"

Ruan Qiu opened his eyes wide and repeated exactly what Gu Mang said to him not long ago: "It's too ugly...it doesn't look good!"

Gu Mang:...

Ruan Qiu opened the magazine again. The bunny girl in the magazine was wearing a maid outfit, black, and two bunny ears. Ruan Qiu said seriously: "That's all...the only thing missing is the ears!"

Gu Mang looked at the page of the magazine stiffly, and a thought flashed through his mind that if it were Ruan Qiu, he would look good dressed like this.

He noticed that Ruan Qiu's lower body was not wearing a skirt. It was still wrapped in the cloth strips when they first met. It was wrapped there tremblingly like that, making it almost invisible. He asked: "What about the lower half?"

Ruan Qiu blinked his eyes like black water, swung his long tail, and arched his eyebrows with a smile: "Down here... I want to use it to eat you... I can't block it."

It took Gu Mang a while to realize what he meant by this. His ears felt hot. He took a deep breath, knowing that he couldn't reason clearly with this person now, so he was going to pick out some normal clothes for Ruan Qiu.