Chapter 79 real world

The nutrient solution seeped into the bottom of the warehouse. When the clothes were half dry, Gu Mang opened his eyes suddenly.

As these dreams changed, Gu Mang became more and more familiar with the road, and felt that Ruan Qiu's spiritual world was accepting him step by step. The physical fatigue quickly disappeared, replaced by a sense of unfulfilled meaning and a touch of sadness.

In the last life, he and Ruan Qiu were both ordinary human beings, and they would stay together for a hundred years. When their life span came to an end, Ruan Qiu kept his eyes open, wanting to leave later than Gu Mang, but Gu Mang refused to listen no matter how hard he tried to persuade him. It was Gu Mang who pretended to close his eyes, and Ruan Qiu gradually stopped breathing.

Gu Mang made arrangements for his funeral and found a place to be buried behind a hill full of fallen flowers, and then he closed his eyes with peace of mind.

"Mr. Gu, you're awake," the nurse on the side smiled at him. "Your physical records are very good, and your body functions are within the normal range. Congratulations, you can now move around as you please."

Gu Mang also smiled and nodded. He was still thinking about Ruan Qiu, but he also realized that something was wrong.

There was only the nurse around, no one else was around.

"Hello, may I ask where everyone nearby has gone?"

The nurse hesitated a little: "Well... they just left. Your situation is normal. There were some minor accidents over Mr. Ruan's side..."

She wanted to continue talking, but as soon as she said the word "accident", the man who was slowly getting up in the nutrition warehouse tensed up and ran straight out the door like a spring.

"Hey, I haven't finished speaking yet!" the nurse shouted, but Gu Mang was nowhere to be seen.

The nurse lady murmured in her heart.

Weird thing, don't tell me that these two people at the base have never dealt with each other... Now when one party is in trouble, why is the other party so anxious?

Although Gu Mang's adaptability was good after coming out of the nutrition warehouse and he could go directly to the ground to move around, it did not mean that he could sprint. By the time he arrived at Ruan Qiu's ward on the other side, Gu Mang was already sweating.

He hurriedly opened the door, but there was no sign of Ruan Qiu in the room. Qi Yiyi and Yu Lin looked at Gu Mang in shock.

Gu Mang glanced around the room, but still didn't see Ruan Qiu, but saw a group of people surrounding a little boy in the middle. The little boy had curly hair and creamy white skin. Because he was surrounded by a circle of people, Gu Mang looked at him. Less than his facial features.

The little boy was tied to the bed with a cross-shaped elastic bandage. There was no movement at first. He allowed the people next to him to say a thousand things without blinking an eye. But just when he heard the sound of Gu Mang opening the door, he seemed to feel something. , head flicked over there.

Gu Mang happened to come over, and he happened to look into those eyes, which were shiny and honey-smeared, like a pair of beautiful little ambers. He was stunned.

This look is clearly the same as that of Ruan Qiu when he was a child.

The boy was also stunned for a moment, and suddenly he became very aggrieved. Amber suddenly became moist, and his short limbs like carrots struggled with the bandages on his body, and he whispered as if asking for help: "Hold... want......"