Chapter 7 Angry

In the next few days, Gu Mang arranged for the best doctors to treat Ruan Qiu with the best ointments and the most powerful medical skills.

Ruan Qiu's injury healed quickly, but it was definitely not as good as the only SSS-level one he had in the military academy.

"What else do I need to do to wake him up from the main world?"

The system beeped: "I don't know everything, but my guess is that Mr. Ruan Qiu will not die, and he will get back what should belong to him, live a happier life, and fulfill his long-cherished wish in this world. It's almost done."

Don't die?

This Gu Mang is very confident. He is in charge here. How could Ruan Qiu die?

To get what's his?

Indeed, if you think about it from another person's perspective, if his physical things like spiritual energy were taken away by others, and he changed from the favored man of heaven to what he is now, he would be depressed to death.

Live happily?

Thinking about how this guy is practicing martial arts like crazy in the main world, Ruan Qiu should be happy if he can improve his strength, right?

Gu Mang slapped his head and thought naturally: So the fundamental goal of this world is to get back Ruan Qiu's insect crystal and restore Ruan Qiu's mental power.

However, Ruan Qiu's SSS-level insect crystal can be regarded as a very powerful national-level military weapon. It is now most likely to be kept by the Insect Emperor. Although the Insect Emperor is Gu Mang's father, after all, "the most ruthless emperor's family" "If you rush to ask for insect crystals, it will inevitably arouse suspicion.

Insect crystals can be considered in the long run. There are many ways to restore spiritual power, and absorbing spiritual balls is the most common one.

Gu Mang's idea was extremely simple and crude. He took a starship to the palace, opened the treasury in a grand manner, wandered around for a while, and took some colorful energy balls, choosing which ones looked good.

The guards and the chief guarding the treasury could only watch helplessly, not even daring to fart.

Gu Mang returned to the palace with a full load and walked straight to the back garden.

In the past few days, in order to let Ruan Qiu recover better, Gu Mang specially arranged for Ruan Qiu to prune flowers in the back garden. First, it was not difficult. The flowers in the garden were growing happily and there was no need to prune them at all.

The second is to be able to see the sun. In the past, Ruan Qiu was always in a slave camp and a cage of gray organizations, without seeing the sun, and his skin was as white as a ghost. Exposure to the sun can make the child grow longer.

The third is to be able to move around more. Gu Mang has the most experience in recuperating from injuries. Sitting all the time is not enough, so he has to move more.

Gu Mang was in a happy mood. After all, he was one step closer to completing the mission in the dream world. When Ruan Qiu recovered his mental strength, the two of them could compete again.

back yard--

"The hero asked you to trim the flowers and plants, but you were very energetic and had a great time."

A female looked at Ruan Qiu's silent look and became even more angry. She pushed forward and said, "Ouch, be careful that the scissors in my hand scratch your pretty face. The male will feel very sorry for you then." ah."