Chapter 29 Succubus

Ruan Qiu fainted in his arms silently like this, which frightened Gu Mang to death. He was so worried that he carried her to the medical room and asked around the attending doctor.

The attending doctor touched the long white beard on his chin: "The memory of the dream world should have been kept deep in his mind. Something must have stimulated him, causing him to become overly emotional and fall directly into the second dream."

Gu Mang didn't expect that there would be a second dream: "The second one?"

"Maybe it's also called the second course of treatment," the attending doctor said: "It's not easy to wake someone up from a dream. You have to be prepared to enter many of his dreams."

It seemed that Ruan Qiu's symptoms were very serious. Gu Mang was so anxious that he walked to the nearby instrument and tried to get in.

"Then start now."

"Are you crazy?" Yu Lin frowned, "You have only been out of the first world for half a day, can't you feel your physical condition? According to the rules for employees to travel through the world, you must rest for at least three days before entering. .."

"I can't control that much anymore," Gu Mang said hoarsely, "Let me in."

Yu Lin was stunned and looked at the end of Gu Mang's scarlet eyes. He had never seen Gu Mang's expression like this before.

Qi Yiyi hurriedly came to smooth things over and said softly: "It doesn't matter, I will help you add more nutrients to the nutrient solution, and I will try my best to protect your body."

Gu Mang took a few deep breaths, looked at the unconscious Ruan Qiu not far away, and nodded lowly: "Thank you." Then he closed his eyes and entered the hibernation chamber.

I don't know how long it took before Gu Mang felt breathing again. He seemed to have emerged from the abyss of addiction, breathing in fresh air, but he couldn't open his eyes.

System: "Ding, host, relax, don't be anxious, take your time."

Gu Mang calmed down and calmed down his breathing rhythm in accordance with the system instructions. The stuffiness in his chest slowly eased, replaced by a feverish headache and a hazy trance.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the peeling paint on the ceiling. He could smell the smell of old sand, rancid rice, and an indescribable smell of... blood.

The smell of blood?

Gu Mang opened his eyes suddenly and gasped slightly. Someone came over with half a bottle of water. It was said to be half a bottle, but only a quarter was left.

"That's all that's left, can you still hold on?" Yang Yi asked with concern.

There was a prickly male voice on the side: "Leave him alone, as sick as he is, I don't think he can survive tonight. It's better to save the water and drink it later."

A female voice hesitated and said tentatively: "Gu Mang...how do you feel?"

Gu Mang's foggy vision gradually became clearer, and his throat was so dry that it was on fire. He reluctantly focused on the person in front of him, took the water the person handed him, and drank the bottle of water until it was almost to the bottom before he had the strength to look.

He has thick eyebrows and big eyes, and his eyes are swollen with black eyes. He looks a little silly. He is the person who just handed him the water, his name is Yang Yi.

Then he looked up at the man next to him. His eyebrows were raised and his eyes were raised. He looked at him with a rather unkind look, but there was also some subtle awe. He called Liu Yan