Chapter 81 Lace?

Sugar's eyes lit up when she saw Gu Mang coming.

For e-sports players, they are all teenagers after all. Unlike celebrities, their ability to withstand negative comments online is very average. Most people will not read too much social platforms such as Weibo, but Sugar is different. , at best he has a big heart, at worst he is shameless.

Regardless of whether it is the offseason or the preparation period, Sugar likes to hang out on major forums and platforms. He is well aware of the reputations of several teammates, and he even knows the relationship between Gu Mang and Ruan Qiu.

He had heard that the two met from the Platform Cup. They seemed to be on good terms with each other at first, but then they had a lot of conflicts, forcing a talented player like Ruan Qiu to stay in his hometown. The United States also refused to return to China.

Sugar looked between the two of them with squinting eyes:

Ruan Qiu lowered his head, and Gu Mang only glanced at the person and stopped looking.

It is completely obvious that the relationship between the two must be so bad that they can't even meet each other's eyes!

He stood up immediately, and the two brothers put their arms around Gu Mang's shoulders: "Come on, Brother Gu, sit here."

Ruan Qiu, who had been silent at this time, finally raised his head and stared directly at Sugar's hand on Gu Mang's shoulder.

That sight, like a knife, passed through the thick fog and dim lights in the box, directly scraping flesh and bones on Sugar's heart, causing a thin layer of cold sweat to break out on his back.

Before he could realize what it meant, Gu Mang kept distance from Sugar without even raising his eyelids.

Sugar's expression changed, and then he smiled again, waved his hand and said to the waiter: "What are you doing there so stupidly? Why don't you come and open the drinks!"

The waiter then looked away from Gu Mang and hurriedly lowered his head to open the drink.

Gu Mang sat there calmly, he wanted to see what Sugar was going to fart.

There is a saying that birds of a feather flock together. The staff members who were close to Sugar also came over and helped the waiter to drink. In addition to the dazzling array of cocktails of different colors on the table, there were also more than a dozen bottles of beer. .

Sugar's smile became even bigger. He took the lead in picking up the drink like a real club leader, "Boy, today is Ruan Qiu's first day in our club. It's worth celebrating!"

He deliberately said to Ruan Qiu: "Qiu God, I have heard that one of your heroes is playing with the water and the moon flying on the ground. Please give me more advice in the future!"

Sugar didn't know that Ruan Qiu had already regarded him as a potential threat because of the hands that were placed on Gu Mang's shoulders.

Ruan Qiu never adapts to such occasions. He stood up slowly and said only: "No."

Sugar smiled again: "Now there are eight FMVPs in this room in total. Qiu Shen has to show it no matter what, right?"

Ruan Qiu raised his head blankly to look at Sugar, and accidentally touched the side of Gu Mang's face. His heart stopped for a moment. He quickly lowered his head and waited for a while before asking in a low voice: "What do I want to do?"

Seeing him being so unworthy of the stage, Sugar laughed even more from the bottom of his heart. His eyes wandered for a while, and then he said teasingly: