Chapter 74 let him come over

This incident started with absurdity and ended with absurdity. Xu Man never spoke to Gu Mang again.

At first, Gu Mang was worried that Xu Man would be stimulated by this incident, but later it turned out that he was just a little more silent than usual. Besides, Xu Man didn't talk much in the class on weekdays, so there was no visible change.

The sound of the wind didn't come out at all, and Gu Mang knew that it was probably Ruan Qiu who had beaten him.

"Let go."

Not only did the hand held in his palm not let go, but it tightened even more.

It was class time, the corridor was empty, and the sounds of classes across the long and narrow corridor could be heard.

The warm body was attached from behind. Ruan Qiu no longer held his wrist and instead hugged Gu Mang's waist. The force was so strong that Gu Mang felt like he was about to be cut in two.

He didn't speak, just rested his head on Gu Mang's shoulder, tilted his head and blew hot air into his shirt along Gu Mang's neck. Half of Gu Mang's body was numb, and he tried to break away but only got entangled tighter.

The person behind him tightened his arms and pressed him against the dim corridor.

Ruan Qiu didn't know what was wrong with him.

Maybe something was wrong since that day when he saw Gu Mang and Xu Man staying together. Reason told him that the guy he was holding was not a good thing and he should stay away, but he always unconsciously and unconsciously Just come to him.

He temporarily defined this feeling as his love to provoke Gu Mang. This guy made him suffer so much, and he just liked to bully him.

"Teacher, why don't you have any strength?" Ruan Qiu raised his eyebrows, "Are you really unable to get away, or are you trying to play with me and refuse to welcome me?"

The green fingers belonging to the boy pinched Gu Mang's chin. Ruan Qiu's eyes were bent with laughter, and his voice was very low: "Teacher is so bad, why do you have no strength only at this time? Is it intentional... Are you embarrassed?"

"Snapped--"

Gu Mang gasped and opened Ruan Qiu's hand. With the sound of quickening footsteps, the moment he turned around, he was pulled hard again.

It seemed that his body didn't even belong to him. He was pushed hard against the voice-activated light, and with another "click" sound, the voice-activated light in the corridor lit up with a dim yellow light, reflecting Gu Mang's red face.

Ruan Qiu stared at that face, lost his temper again, hooked his arms around Gu Mang's neck, stood on tiptoes and kissed him, just provoking between his lips and teeth.

"Teacher is so funny. You usually don't react no matter how you tease me, but when there are only two of you, you are so awesome..."

"I've already thrown myself into my arms, why doesn't the teacher respond at all?"

Ruan Qiu squinted his eyes, like a lion slowly holding a lamb under its paws. He held Gu Mang's chin with one hand and slowly licked his upper gums.

Gu Mang knows better than anyone that he is a quick learner. The countless kisses he has received in the past few days have made this little bastard's skills shine brightly. Sometimes, it is Gu Mang who is stunned first by a kiss. .

The more the two of them kissed, the more passionate they became. Finally, when Ruan Qiu's hand came, Gu Mang's eyes flashed with clarity, and he used his last strength to push Ruan Qiu away.