Chapter 9 Catch an adulterer

"Your Highness, you can't go in!"

"Your Highness, the First Prince is still resting!"

Several female attendants hurriedly stepped forward to stop him. The man drew his sword, and with a look of anger on his brows, he yelled: "Get out of here!"

Several female attendants were immediately frightened and knelt on the ground.

Gu Yan held the sword heavily in his left hand and held the optical brain in his right hand. His eyebrows were sinister and scary. He walked through the lobby as if walking through a deserted land. He went upstairs and kicked open the door of Gu Mang's room. No one was there.

It was empty inside, with no sign of having slept. The light darts used for last night's mental strength test and some sparse weapons were scattered on the ground.

Seeing this, Gu Yan was even more sure that the person in the live broadcast was Gu Mang. He was so angry that he almost lost his temper and suffered a myocardial infarction.

Yesterday, he had finished handling the government affairs, rested for a while in his palace, and thought about watching the live broadcast. Then he quietly used his private terminal to log on to the pornographic website, and saw an anchor who said "Call me Your Highness" floating high on the home page. .

At that time, Gu Yan had a bad premonition in his heart. He clicked and took a closer look, oh, it was his good brother playing a live broadcast of a mental game, or with that lowly female slave!

You know, in the Zerg, mental power is an extremely private thing, no less than in the human world asking a girl for her age and weight, in front of the insects, or on the pornographic website, openly testing one's mental power and seduction | What's the difference between these females? ?

Gu Yan's jealousy and anger immediately boiled over and he couldn't contain it anymore. He was so angry that he could see stars in his eyes. He used the prince's privileges to climb into the private message backend of Gu Mang's account. During the live broadcast, these females had no words. So simple, not to mention on the back end, the private messages sent to Gu Mang by those single and lonely women were simply unsightly! So dirty!

Overstocked! It's not enough for me to accept so many beauties, so I cast my net all over the interstellar live broadcast!

The male worm really doesn't have any good things!

Gu Yan was so angry that he didn't sleep all night. While secretly scolding Gu Mang for his playfulness, he stared at the two dark circles under his eyes and hurried over the next day, but in vain.

He looked at the female servant with a gloomy face, and the female servant could only tremble and say that Gu Mang was in the female slave's room now.

Gu Yan walked to the opposite room with scarlet eyes and sneered again and again. Okay, the female slave's room has been arranged in the opposite room. Those slave girls are not allowed to live directly in his main house?

Kicking the door open again, before he could get angry, Gu Mang was startled by the black insect wings that almost overflowed throughout the room.

The first thing you can see is a dense and intertwined black insect wing, intersecting like the dark branches in a primeval forest, and an ominous atmosphere is about to come out.

The extended ends of each insect wing seemed to be alive, beating tremblingly, as if they were trying their best to hold back something.

Gu Yan noticed that these "branches" were moving strangely. They were not in a fixed posture, but seemed to be lined up, staggered and rotated in an orderly manner. The body is like a beast licking some treasure with its tongue.