Chapter 23 regain sight

Thinking of this, Gu Mang held Ruan Qiu's face and whispered: "Open your eyes."

Ruan Qiu was slightly startled when he heard this. Gu Mang rarely mentioned his eyes when they were getting along. After all, his eyes were completely black when he opened or closed them. They were just useless things. What was there to say.

He had doubts in his heart, mostly because of his inferiority complex about his own disability. He hoped that His Highness could warmly give him the medicine, but he couldn't bear His Highness's special attention to his eyes.

"Your Highness..." Ruan Qiu hesitated, lowering his eyelashes, "It doesn't look good."

In the aesthetics of the Zerg tribe, such black eyes have little to do with insects, so they are considered to be wild species of mixed blood, and are generally a symbol of lowliness.

Gu Mang didn't think he was unattractive. After all, he was a human being, and black hair and black eyes were normal to human aesthetics.

"It looks good. It's okay. Open it wider."

Ruan Qiu took a deep breath. He knew that His Highness was probably just comforting him, but he still tried to open his eyes. The bright black eyes looked like two round purple grapes brushed with honey under the dim light.

He waited anxiously, not knowing what Gu Mang was going to do. He gradually felt the warm breath coming, and he was startled. In the turbid darkness, someone was kissing his eyes.

Ruan Qiu opened his eyes in a daze, forgetting to blink, and his moist lips followed his eyelashes to the corners of his eyes.

"Your Highness...eyes," he was almost a little shy, and for once he wanted to avoid His Highness's closeness.

This is too shameful... How can you lick your eyes...

Gu Mang felt that he was crazy. He felt that Ruan Qiu's eyes were sweet.

The Zerg are an unusually united group with strong immunity, and the body fluids of male bugs are naturally attractive to female bugs. They are not as fragile as humans. Such licking of the eyes will not cause pain in the Zerg.

But Gu Mang still asked: "What's wrong? Does it hurt?"

What responded to him was the sound of Ruan Qiu opening his mouth and gasping.

"No..." Ruan Qiu shook his head, his face flushed and confused.

He didn't know how to describe the feeling in his heart, shame and inferiority. He hated his blind eyes, and at this moment, he was relying on them to pray for His Highness's love and mercy. It seemed that his eyes were his last weakness and barrier. When the last protective shell was It's always uneasy when you lick it open little by little to reveal the soft inner core.

Gu Mang's heart moved and he hugged Ruan Qiu.

"Don't be afraid."

Ruan Qiu nodded slightly, and warmth surged into his eye sockets again. He was like a fish thrown into the water after being deprived of oxygen. He couldn't help but gasp softly. He wanted to scream, cry, and moan loudly, but in the end he could only Neng panted lightly and murmured "Your Highness, Your Highness"

In the end, he turned into spring mud and lay boneless in his arms. It was snowing outside, and the snowflakes were very big and dense. Next to him was a roaring fire, which made him hot and thirsty, and he was sweating a lot.

For the first time in his life, he felt like he was in a dream.

Finally, Gu Mang looked at those eyes carefully and asked, "How do you feel now? Are you feeling clearer?"