Chapter 73 he's mine

Gu Mang woke up at five o'clock in the morning.

Perhaps it was a conditioned reflex, but the biological clock had already tamed this body into a state of day and night reversal on rest days. When I woke up, I didn't feel sleepy, just the pain of a hangover.

Ruan Qiu slept in his arms, sleeping deeply, but frowning and feeling uneasy in his dream.

The quilt slid down and his exposed shoulders were covered in bruises.

It was so intense last night that it was like a fight and the child was exhausted.

Although it looked so hard and fierce, it actually softened when Gu Mang touched it, like a layer of hard sugar coating wrapping a soft filling, and sweet juice came out as soon as he sucked it into his mouth.

Gu Mang stared at Ruan Qiu's face in his arms.

He was so tender, so young, with thin skin and tender flesh, and red marks could be seen on the wrinkled brows. He reluctantly stretched out his hand to smooth the wrinkles between Ruan Qiu's brows, as if because of the familiar smell approaching, Ruan Qiu's His head unconsciously rubbed against Gu Mang's side, and he slept much more peacefully than before.

When he looked at Ruan Qiu like this, there was something so soft about him.

All of a sudden, there was no fire left in my heart.

The system gently asked: "Host, aren't you angry?"

Gu Mang shook his head.

"He's still young."

The world is so much bigger than him, and there are many things he did inappropriately in these things, so Ruan Qiu cannot be blamed entirely.

Cough...not to mention last night, I really felt good...

Ruan Qiu at this age is as green as a flower that has not yet bloomed, and like the red and tender fruits on the peach and plum branches. One bite leaves a fragrance on his lips and teeth. He likes it very much. Although it was a bit messy last night, it was still I won't pretend to blame him in turn.

But now it has indeed become the worst outcome.

Gu Mang sighed.

Now is obviously not a good time to be gentle.

Gu Mang raised his arms and laid Ruan Qiuping on the bed with the most careful movements, tucking him in every corner - a series of movements that he did very slowly and thoughtfully at first, but later he had to do it a little hastily.

He didn't have time to put on his coat, just holding it in his hand, he stumbled into the bathroom and vomited into the tiled basin.

"Ahem..."

Gu Mang held the marble wall and coughed heartbreakingly. The next burst of pain was accompanied by the urge to vomit, but he didn't eat any rice last night, so all he vomited was water and wine.

His stomach contracted in waves as if to retaliate against him, causing Gu Mang to tremble all over in pain. This seemed to be the most intense pain he had ever experienced since he fell ill. In less than half a minute, he was covered in cold sweat, could not straighten up at all, and was in a state of embarrassment.

The half-tied shirt on his body slid down due to his movements, revealing rows of teeth marks on his collarbone.

Especially the red nevus on the clavicle, which was bitten by the little wild cat, and oozed blood.

How much effort was used...

He squatted in the bathroom for half an hour and finally had the strength to walk.