Chapter 49 Drinking wine

A class lasted only forty-five minutes. Gu Mang didn't want to talk nonsense. He spread out the textbook and asked about the progress before getting ready to start class.

He walked towards the center of the podium and stopped after taking only two or three steps.

There are scattered nails scattered on the floor in the center of the podium, arranged in a random manner. At a rough glance, there are about ten or twenty of them.

Needless to say, this was used to deal with the teacher. This class was really interesting. The dishes were served to him one after another without getting tired.

"Who is the student on duty today?"

As soon as these words came out, there was no sound in the class.

The second class of the second grade of high school can even make the teacher angry. It is famous throughout the school's history for being unorganized and undisciplined. Naturally, there is no such thing as a student on duty.

Perhaps it can be said that there is.

A thin boy stood up timidly. His bangs were very long, making it difficult to see his face. When Gu Mang came in and looked around the entire class, he had no impression of him. At this moment, he stood awkwardly, but he seemed to be a bit of a servant.

The boy next to him laughed and cursed, and kicked forward naturally. A small roar of laughter came from the side. The thin boy staggered, without any intention of resisting, and turned around to get the broom.

Gu Mang frowned calmly.

Perhaps this was the case during school days. There were students at the bottom of every class who looked like this kind of person. As the low end of the food chain, they were the ones who were allowed to be rounded and flattened by the entire class.

"I'm talking about the students on duty,"

The voice was not loud, but it reached everyone's ears clearly, "Today is Thursday, who is the student on duty?"

"There are no students on duty."

Ruan Qiu turned on his heels and faced Gu Mang with the chair. He propped up his chin and smiled brightly but his eyes were piercing. "Teacher, there are no students on duty in class two. Anyone who has garbage usually takes care of themselves."

"Oh, really," Gu Mang also tilted his head and smiled, seeing Ruan Qiu breathing heavier again.

"It turns out that the tradition of the second class is that there are no students on duty. It just so happens that I will be in charge of the class today. Let's start arranging the duty schedule from today."

He met Ruan Qiu's direct eyes and looked at him impartially, "Student Ruan Qiu will be on duty today."

Ruan Qiu was stunned, pointed at himself, and asked in disbelief: "You said you want me to be on duty for you?"

Not to mention being on duty, Young Master Ruan Qiu, who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, may not have even touched the handle of a mop from the time he was born until now.

Gu Mang raised his eyebrows: "Isn't it possible?"

He was calm and composed on his face, but he was smiling in his heart.

The little brat can't cure you yet. There will still be many places for you to wash dishes, sweep floors and make beds in the future.

"Stab!" Ruan Qiu pulled the chair away with a sound. He nodded repeatedly: "Yes, of course. As long as the teacher dares to let me sweep, what can't I dare to do?"