Chapter 61 Self-motivated

Ruan Qiu felt a sudden chill in his heart, his blood surged up, and he felt at a loss for the first time.

The last time he felt this way was when he was in elementary school. He smashed the blue and white porcelain that Ruan's father spent nearly ten million on. The blue and white porcelain was placed in the center of the living room. People who came and went in the house were wearing very expensive clothes. People rave about it.

He was not as rebellious as he is now, and his face turned red after breaking it.

But when Gu's father came home, he just nodded lightly and whispered to be careful next time without a word of blame. As for his mother, she hugged Ruan Qiu fearfully for a while, lowered her head and wiped her tears with distress and fear, and then Instead, he blamed the servants for not taking good care of Ruan Qiu.

After that incident, Ruan Qiu never felt anxious about anything again.

Ruan's father always thought that he was being educated strictly, but Ruan Qiu didn't think so. They were used to him being like this.

This feeling of panic intensified as Gu Mang got closer. His Adam's apple twitched slightly. Before he could think of what to say, Xi Yue spoke.

"Hello, teacher!" She said obediently, her face even redder. No girl would hate a handsome teacher in adolescence, especially one who is so handsome.

Gu Mang went to see her: "What were you doing just now?"

Xiyue blushed and thought to herself that seeing Ruan Qiu and Gu Mang again today is really a blessing from practicing in her previous life. When she returns to class, she will have plenty to brag about with her female classmates: "Old, teacher, I just wanted to eat with Ruan Qiu." lunch."

Gu Mang didn't even raise his eyelids: "What do the school rules say?"

Xiyue is not like Ruan Qiu, a jerk. She is a decent and well-behaved girl. She stumbled and said, "Study, school, don't fall in love early," she glanced up cautiously, "Don't get too close to your male classmates."

Gu Mang nodded: "Go to class. From now on, keep a distance from... male classmates. This will not happen again."

Xiyue nodded hurriedly and ran away like a rabbit.

When Ruan Qiu heard the last sentence, he curled up the corners of his lips without any trace, and raised his eyebrows, obviously looking a little complacent.

This guy, who put on a cold face yesterday, is still jealous now, and even asked her to keep a distance from him... Hey, this young master is not the kind of person who is casual with everyone.

Ruan Qiu felt comfortable and looked at Xiyue more pleasantly.

He leaned back and leaned against the door, and began to wait leisurely. He had already made plans in his mind. When Gu Mang asked him, he said that his family and Xiyue were family friends and he was jealous of the little teacher.

Unexpectedly, Gu Mang just glanced at him and walked towards the class door without saying a word.

Ruan Qiu was stunned. At first he thought Gu Mang was going to walk in front of him. When Gu Mang had already half-stepped the threshold of the classroom, he became anxious and shouted to his homeroom teacher: "—Hey! You! ,you......"

He was annoyed and shouted, "Stop!"

Gu Mang stopped, looked back at him, and frowned slightly.

Ruan Qiu was suddenly drained of his temper and lowered his head angrily.