Chapter 59 true colors

The two young bodies felt the same moist green and tough, touching each other without any gap. At this time, they were so heavy on Ruan Qiu, which made him blush instantly.

"you......"

Ruan Qiu gave a dry cry and pushed Gu Mang's shoulder lightly.

Although the weight on his body is not light, it is not heavy for a person like Ruan Qiu who has been trained in Sanda by his family's elite since he was a child. As long as Ruan Qiu thinks about it now, there is no doubt that he can break free.

What's more, in the past, who dared to lie on Young Master Ruan while he was drunk or anything else, Ruan Qiu was in a good mood even if he didn't give him a chance.

But at this moment.

His hair was scattered and pressed against the soft goose down, but he was surprised to find that he didn't have any, even the slightest idea of resisting.

Despite his denial, every part of his body clamored with anticipation and more.

Gu Mangshuo was confused and could not stop with the simple cuddling like a primary school student. He put one hand around Ruan Qiu's waist and the other hand to hold the back of his head, and then stretched his neck to find a source of comfort... .

However, the body underneath him is getting hotter step by step. How can he cool down Gu Mang? Gu Mang grunted dissatisfiedly, wrapping the person under him tightly like a spider web, moving restlessly.

Soon after, he finally ran out of energy and rested his head on Ruan Qiu's neck.

It's okay if it's just like this. The most terrible thing is that this posture allows Gu Mang's breath to hit Ruan Qiu's ear.

His whole body trembled, his limbs suddenly became weak and numb, and all his strength was suddenly drained away.

Ruan Qiu was really like an insect that was entangled in a spider web and couldn't move. He could only helplessly stretch his body, but only pushed himself further into the predator's mouth. The hot breath sprayed on the ear was like an anesthetic, making Ruan Qiu's mind go blank. , trembling all over.

"...Um -" Ruan Qiu bit her lower lip to hold back her embarrassing gasp, and her eyes turned watery red.

In this atmosphere of indescribable pain or joy, he turned into a twitching stream.

Ruan Qiu gathered strength several times, but every time he was defeated by the warmth of the person next to his ear. He was forced to endure such sweet pain. When the person finally went to kiss his auricle, Ruan Qiu finally turned his head sharply. Overdone.

The hoarse voice was almost not his own: "Old...teacher!"

He had a hunch that if he didn't organize things, things would develop beyond expectations.

Gu Mang stopped and looked at Ruan Qiu in confusion, as if wondering why he called him that.

Ruan Qiu blinked slowly and shouted out. The excessive sense of betrayal made his limbs numb, and his heart suddenly became cold and hot. In the end, it became a stimulating feeling that went straight to his lower abdomen. His reason was like a horse grazing on the grassland. The body pulled the person back forcefully, suppressing all movements.

Yes, this man is his teacher.

This title was like piercing the window paper at once, ruthlessly expressing the relationship between the two.

They are teachers and students. They can teach poems and books in bright classrooms, but they cannot comfort themselves in bed.

The pause was only for a moment, and Ruan Qiu felt his eyes blur. Gu Mang covered him again, looking down at him from top to bottom like a king, making Ruan Qiu's legs weak with such sexiness.