Chapter 108 eat

Like a brief dream during lunch break.

By the time Ruan Qiu came to his senses, his hands had been released. From grabbing Ruan Qiu's hand from behind to letting it go to pick up the calligraphy and painting, the whole set of movements was smooth and smooth, just like filming a movie.

"Although the first half of the sentence 'Life is like a dream' obviously shows a lack of strength in holding the pen, the meaning of the writing, from the stroke to the layout of the four characters, is top-notch."

Several Ruan Qiu's classmates next to him looked at each other for a moment, then bowed and said.

"Well, Ruan Qiu wrote very well when he was in class with us."

"That's right, every time the teacher evaluates her, she ranks first."

Zhou Kun's face looked a little ugly when he saw the first half of the four characters. Even if he was secretly criticizing this little bitch for not knowing when he hooked up with Gu Mang, he had to admit that the sentence "Life is like a dream" was very well written.

He forced a smile, and in front of this group of classmates, his competitive vanity began to stir up again, trying to build relationships: "Uncle, when are you free to come here? My dad has been talking to me recently about when to go with you. Why don't you get together for a drink?"

Gu Mang rolled up the calligraphy and painting scrolls without even glancing at Zhou Kun, "No, I can't be your brother-in-law. I can't even name Qi Baishi's most famous picture "Ink Shrimp" , next time your dad wants a project, don't use painting appreciation as an excuse to come to me."

There were many Ruan Qiu classmates around, and those who liked to flatter Zhou Kun were displeased with him. As soon as Gu Mang's words came out, there was a burst of earnest ridicule from around him.

Zhou Kun glared at the group of people fiercely, nodded with a pale face, turned around and left.

They were the only two people left in the glass corridor.

Gu Mang felt itchy in his heart when he looked at Ruan Qiu's face, which was buried in the scarf and only exposed a little bit.

"I saw your hands were frozen just now," he said. "To make a painting or calligraphy, you need to refine your pen first. How can you write good calligraphy and painting if you can't hold the pen firmly? You old antiques from the Academy of Fine Arts in City A don't Have you ever taught him?"

Seeing that Ruan Qiu was still bowing his head and saying nothing, Gu Mang reached out and took Ruan Qiu's hand again.

As cold as ice.

Gu Mang hadn't covered it for a few seconds when a force suddenly penetrated his palm and he was swung away.

The air seemed to freeze with the cold air outside.

Ruan Qiu was also stunned.

But he couldn't control his instinctive reaction.

He...he did such a dirty thing to Gu Mang's coat yesterday, just now. The moment he touched it, the memory of last night's humiliation came back to his mind instantly. How could he deserve to taint Gu Mang again? ...

"Young Master..." Ruan Qiu spoke, only to realize that his voice was shockingly hoarse. He paused and lowered his voice in an attempt to prevent Gu Mang from hearing his discomfort, "I have something else to do today, so I can't accompany you. You, go back first..."

"Really?" Gu Mang said coolly, "Why are you going back? To accompany my dad?"

Ruan Qiu's face froze, and he slowly put his hands behind his back, like a child who had done something wrong.